Mister Phes

[OFFICIAL] NEW Skeleton Pirate BAM (Build A Minifigure)

1 hour ago, Jack Sassy said:

A good blog, Sire! :pir-thumb: I do appreciate the inclusion of skeleton history in Classic Pirates.

Thank ye, very kindly, sir! :pir-huzzah2:

Will you be getting the Skeleton Pirate for yerself, @Jack Sassy?

55 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

Will you be getting the Skeleton Pirate for yerself

Nay, last LEGO Store in me country closed down in 2018, hence I cannot obtain such figures unless whilst travelling abroad. :pir-sceptic: I might, however, possibly pick few of those torsos up on BL for that vessel project of mine (which has been stuck in one phase for the past 6 months :pir_wacko:).

9 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Nay, last LEGO Store in me country closed down in 2018, hence I cannot obtain such figures

Maybe yer could also try yer fortunes on eBay - it's the bay with all the auctions!

I was able to pick up a few of the Pirate skeleton figure at my closest LEGO store yesterday! It's a really fun torso.

40 minutes ago, PxChris said:

I was able to pick up a few of the Pirate skeleton figure at my closest LEGO store yesterday! It's a really fun torso.

Did you happen to ask the staff about the upcoming Soldiers set while you were there?

Just now, Mister Phes said:

Did you happen to ask the staff about the upcoming Soldiers set while you were there?

I did not.

I've found that I'm mostly better informed than the LEGO store staff when it comes to stuff like that... :pir-laugh:

1 minute ago, PxChris said:

I did not.

I've found that I'm mostly better informed than the LEGO store staff when it comes to stuff like that... :pir-laugh:

Apparently someone in the Classic Pirates Facebook Group was told by a staff member to save for the upcoming pirate set.  So maybe the employees of those stores have more intel...

Anyways... where's the photos of yer new crew member? :pir-grin:

On 4/14/2023 at 9:41 AM, Mister Phes said:

Ah yes, such accidents are common...

Very, very common … 😎

6 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Anyways... where's the photos of yer new crew member? :pir-grin:

1182726207_PXL_20230417_2228327682.thumb.jpg.04b7df5dc5986f44c8a4161f784ec617.jpg

My BAM tower had both of these dual moulded legs in stock, and while the red & black ones may have been the "intended" legs for this figure, I actually quite prefer the dark tan & brown ones.

13 hours ago, PxChris said:

1182726207_PXL_20230417_2228327682.thumb.jpg.04b7df5dc5986f44c8a4161f784ec617.jpg

My BAM tower had both of these dual moulded legs in stock, and while the red & black ones may have been the "intended" legs for this figure, I actually quite prefer the dark tan & brown ones.

Can we please use this photo in the blog plost?

13 hours ago, PxChris said:

My BAM tower had both of these dual moulded legs in stock

So "dual moulded is the correct term for those legs - meaning the black and red are plastics of two different colours, rather than one of the colours being printed over the moulded legs?

1 hour ago, Mister Phes said:

Can we please use this photo in the blog plost?

So "dual moulded is the correct term for those legs - meaning the black and red are plastics of two different colours, rather than one of the colours being printed over the moulded legs?

Yes, and yes. :pir-huzzah2:

So are these only available for shipping in Australia? Even just googling "lego-build-a-minifigure-3-pack," the result I was provided was AU customers only. 

On 4/15/2023 at 12:30 AM, CvS said:

Just the one, as part of a 3-pack.  
Couldn't find the black sword! :pir-sceptic:

Or this torso:

3B_600x.png?v=1651498530

I did find the hair/hatpiece. Chose that, since I really don't like the 'angry' skull captains hat. 

my laptop...:pir_laugh2:

Wait a minute, is this hat/ hairpiece available at the BAM towers??

14 hours ago, LegoAUT said:

Wait a minute, is this hat/ hairpiece available at the BAM towers??

No, it was.
At least, that's what the LEGO Store employee told me.
It was an old BAM-Minifig that was still on a website, I think that Australian one.
Edit: found it: https://lego.bricksmegastore.com/collections/lego-build-a-minifigure-3-pack -> seventh figure.
So I thought it woud still be in the BAM-tower.

Maybe, with some luck, you can still find that hairpiece in the BAM-tower at your LEGO Store.
As a 'leftover', but I wouldn't count on it.

2 minutes ago, CvS said:

No, it was.
At least, that's what the LEGO Store employee told me.
It was an old BAM-Minifig that was still on a website, I think that Australian one.
Edit: found it: https://lego.bricksmegastore.com/collections/lego-build-a-minifigure-3-pack -> seventh figure.
So I thought it woud still be in the BAM-tower.

Maybe, with some luck, you can still find that hairpiece in the BAM-tower at your LEGO Store.
As a 'leftover', but I wouldn't count on it.

Thanks mate!