Sign in to follow this  
Bob

My town, the Island of Sharks

In its rough stages this is the Island of Sharks, named after the sharks that swim in its waters. Its different then Lego City or Bricktown. Its got an army but its sorta small. Its mayor is me Bob. I wear my construction clothes even though he doesnt really do anything. I do, and my names not Bob.

Fixed them I hope:

cimg0562.jpg

cimg0562.jpg

I followed the fixing tutorial. I hope these are better and fixed. Those are two overview shots.

Edit July 17th, Look down a post to see the updated pictures as of July 14th.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

Please re-size your pics. :classic:

Other than that, the island looks great, it kind of reminds me of Jaws. The houses are particularly good, and the street next to the beach gives it a real island feel. :thumbup:

Update:

Changed it to a simple Shark Island. Added roofs and more people. Plus a giant troll. Added a backstory to the town as well, plus a purpose on its existence. Basicly why its a small town and not a bunch of trees. But first pictures, hopefully the right size:

overview.jpg

Overview of the town. Note the changes, like two story apartments. (soon to be 3 story or 4 after lego store trip. More trees add and another shark.

other_part_of_town.jpg

A part of town, (My favorite)

part_of_town.jpg

Another side of town. Note the museum and the police station.

santa.jpg

Santa and his motorcycle go in a chimney.

army.jpg

Its the Army. It may be small but it makes up for it in courage. Plus during anytime the mayor may institute a draft...(The army is needed daily, and why is there snow on a tropical island? What is the army fighting? Why do they fight them? Why do I ask so many questions that I know the answer to? Look at the bottom of the page for answers

Story:

Back in the 1678 the Shark Island was freed from rule of a bigger country. Its original purpose was to keep evil creatures under control and hidden. It turned into a comercial town and soon it was well populated. Daily the army goes into the snowy mountains which are snowy because or a machine and because they need it to survive. Scientists study the animals so they cannot be killed. No one is allowed in unless your army personel or a scientist. The army keeps good guard so nobody tries it. This is not the final version as I feel when it comes to towns, you can never just "be done".

Odd, mine says 68%. Can you still see them?