Sign in to follow this  
jelletv

MOC The little post office

Welcome to The Little Post Office.

The little post office is my newest MOC it is based on france bouwsteil, I designed the project for the Bricklink Designer Program series 1, if you like the project leave a smillie on bricklink if you want :)

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/designer-program/series-1/377/The-little-post-office

Please let me know what you think in the comments. I'm very curious what you all think of my project

2364641.1DA1FE4D77A74BE6.png

ground floor

You can hand in all your parcels and letters at the post office or pick them up at the counter. The postman can weigh your parcel and then sort it into the post crates. The letters are sorted in a postal sorting rack with house numbers indicated in different colors, you can guess which buildings they are.

Electric step charging station

At the E-step charging point you can get a fully charged electric step to drive past all your favorite modular buildings.

There is also an electrical inverter hidden under the stairs from the solar panels on the roof.

2376674.4432CC30F428EEBD.png

In the Tech shop you can buy the latest technical gadgets including smartphones, telephone covers, computer with speakers, or an OLED TV.

2362567.4058CF9E593158D0.png

first floor

The pharmacy is the place where you can get all your medication such as vitamins or pain relief. There is also a rack with bandages or plasters, there is also a cosmetics rack.

In the office, every working day starts with a nice hot cup of coffee.

The office contains an extensive interior including a.

Copy machine

Coffee machine

Cabinet with folders

Desk with two computers.

2362558.E551CD6359D8687C.png

2362569.9D73AC3FAE54B579.png

2362571.5EC02DE7D8468902.png

second floor

There are two apartments on the second floor.

The left apartment has a kitchen, a dining table for two, a bed with bedside table and night lamp.

In the apartment on the right lives a woman who likes to play games. In her apartment you can find a full bathroom, there is also a kitchen and a bed, but of course you should not miss the game chair and game station.

2362560.922B2712930A6D9D.png

The roof

On the roof you can find three pairs of solar panels that can power the building.

2362562.B08341C32BA72115.png

function

All the balcony doors can swing open inwards.

This modular building has a unique connection option.

Normally you can connect a modular building as a straight street or in a corner of the street, this building has both options so that

you can choose where you want it in your street.

2386586.CCC06ABF98592BEA.png

2386591.183AD30C2A63291E.png