Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC] Horse logging, Elizabethville

Peter Nash (architect) was still in Elizabethville. After winning the horse race in the hippodrome, he was now visiting an old friend deep in the woods. The weather had turned. A lot of snow had fallen. This did not stop his friend from going about his day job. He, Richard Lynn Carpenter, was a forestry worker near Elizabethville. Elizabethville was known for the best horses in the world, and these animals were also used extensively in forestry. They helped the lumberjacks transport chopped trees, also known as horse logging. 

BoBS - Horse Logging, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Logging, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Logging, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Logging, ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Logging, Elizabethville

Meanwhile, Peter Nash enjoyed a well-earned whiskey by the fireplace in Richard's wooden cottage. You may have seen his hat and scarf hanging next to the front door...

---

Will be licensed as a Large Artisan in Elizabethville, by @Bricksbypidy.

Completing GoC task 9.3 Equines for Elizabethville with this build. 
Finished 3 out of 3 for this task. 

Property type: Large Artisan
Dimensions: 66 x 66 studs
Total parts: ~10,500

Credits:
- None

Edited by Bricksbypidy

That's a gorgeous log cabin! Excellent work! A :thumbup: for GoC from me.

Also liking how muddy the ground looks

Very beautiful snowy landscape and hut. Nice details like the icicles on the roof, the dirty snow next to the path and the trees that are partially covered with snow.

Lovely snow covered cottage!  I really like your choice to use tan on the ground between the snow and clay, looks very natural.  I'll have to keep that in mind!

It's a gorgeous build. 

The snow seems a bit odd for a pseudo-carribean locale (BoBS climate change?), but I can appreciate it nonetheless.

On 3/19/2023 at 2:54 AM, Bricksbypidy said:

About the snow.... we had some snow before in Elizabethville: (but yes maybe some kind of climate changes :pir-blush:)

Haha yeah - there had been some earlier Thanksgiving autumn scenes in Elizabethville, so I took it a step further and added snow a while back. Adds some nice diversity to the Brick Seas :pir-grin: