Bob De Quatre

Classic Space Era Spaceship Contest - Results

First I'd like to thanks every participants to the contest, with some new members!

The contest was more popular than anticipated, so it has been decided to add more prizes: the top 4 participants will be awarded 120€, 90€, 70€ and 50€ in Lego sets of their choice (details will be sent to each of the 4 winners).

Anyway, here are the offciial results of the contest:

1st place: MagnePulse Xcelerator by Oky

52626170720_5c2a2a8c9a_z.jpg

2nd place: Spyrius Robot Retreiver by The Librarian

52682275701_58d8f257db_b.jpg

3rd place: Solar Surveyor by The Librarian

52682697715_dfa90b12a1_b.jpg

4th place: Blacktron Dark Terminator by jansued

52695195707_161642e382_c.jpg

5th place: L-S2S Shuttle by o0ger

52639606822_91bc134b9d_b.jpg

Congratulation to these 4 builders, and special mention to The Librarian who achieved to get both 2nd and 3rd place! And again thanks to all the participants and voters that made this contest a success.

Woohoo! I'm so proud to be in the top 5 in this contest! So many awesome entries! Congratulations to the winners and thanks @Bob De Quatre for a great challenge!

Yay! Good job winners! All great MOCs.

And thanks to @Bob De Quatre for putting on the contest.

5 hours ago, The Librarian said:

Wow -- hah! I did not expect that to happen!

Wait those were both you? Dang, you were busy. Also your two MOCs were in such different styles! I'm impressed.

As soon as I saw the MagnePulse Xcelerator I knew it’d make the top of the list! Amazing to see Spyrius in 2nd place as well. Good job to all the participants and thanks for hosting the contest! I sure had fun building my entry :D

Wonderful to see an M-tron and Spyrius MOC in the top two spots! Congrats to the winners who really brought a lot of talent to bear! I really enjoyed participating in this contest with the community and thank you mods for making it possible.

Great results all around, Oky's was definitely my favorite, but I have to give props to the Librarian for excelling with both the most common classic space theme and one of the underrepresented ones! 

Congraduation to the winners! All of these MOCs are amazing in their own right. Truly beautiful designs.

Wow, thanks for all the votes everyone! Congrats to the other winners! All the entries were amazing and it’s great to see so much Space love!

Thanks to the staff for organizing this fun contest. I hope to see another contest like this for the other aubthemes like Insectoids, Mars, SP3, etc. some day!

Congrats to the winners, well deserved, awesome designs! Big thanks to @Bob De Quatre for organizing. Participating and seeing all the amazing entries was a blast (even though it made voting extremely difficult)!