Hi all,

I present to you my model of Holckenhus, a building from 1893 in central Copenhagen, Denmark. As I have biked past it many times and really like the style, I have been wanting to build it in LEGO bricks for some time. There is a reference picture at the bottom of the post and more pictures can be found in the Flickr Album

Do you like it? All comments are welcome.

Esben

52630794330_a53f3c6fe9_b.jpg

52630605384_d7fd8764c2_b.jpg

52630605429_8b6f7188f3_b.jpg

52629837937_df6a0d24bd_b.jpg

49885234813_3a1d671682_b.jpg

The building is beautiful both in real life and as your LEGO MOC.

You did a great job with the ground floor facade. It looks amazing and that was probably the most challenging part of the depiction.

Impressive recreation of the original building! You managed to capture all the details and even incorporate small details such as the blue street name sign.

Thank you for all the nice comments. Unfortunately, there is no interior in the building, only some plants, lamps and curtains behind the windows so it doesn't look empty.

Esben

I also bike past it almost every day, so I can say for sure, that your build not only catches the looks of the building, but also the feel / vibe. 

Wonderful build - I am envious!

I know, that it would probably be a bit much work (and too many bricks) to also build the rest of the angled building. 

220px-Holckenhus_in_Copenhagen..JPG