A Great Builder

[MOC] New Classic Space Redesigned (Intergalactic Patroller Space Ship)

I love classic space ships from the 80's and 90's and inspired by the rrecent release of the Galaxy Explorer set and the Blacktron remake I created this MOC as my version of a modern loking and redesigned Classic Space Ship. 

Will Lego launch a new Space theme?

Well... you can make it happen. If you like this model; crowd support is open for voting until 3/31/2023. Intergalactic Patroller Space Ship

Yes I am talking about  the Bricklink's Designer Program Series 1.  The contest required some limitations related to parts available and color selection. I decided to use a new palette to keep it within contests rules, but I also rendered a few options in "classic" colors. Support if you like what you see.

Here is also a link to the video Showing all functions of the model:

640x480.png640x480.png640x480.png

400x300.png400x300.png400x300.png

And here are the color variations just for Fun

640x480.png640x480.png

Edited by A Great Builder
hyperlink added, Typo

Hyper cool! As someone who is experimenting with blended ship and theme designs I really like your take here! The double swept wing look is phenominal and I will def support you on BL! Best of luck!

4 hours ago, Brickshipyard said:

Hyper cool! As someone who is experimenting with blended ship and theme designs I really like your take here! The double swept wing look is phenominal and I will def support you on BL! Best of luck!

Thank you! Appreciated! 

Sweet pair of designs. I also like your alternate skins for the various factions as Space grew over time. Any love for M-Tron?

2 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Sweet pair of designs. I also like your alternate skins for the various factions as Space grew over time. Any love for M-Tron?

Hey Feuer Zug! Thank you! I never had a set of M-Tron but the color scheme was amazing too. But... I did render this for you. I hope you like it!!! (and support the project too...

400x300.png

Very nice, especially that rear view.

The orange stripe on the wing looks like it was inspired by a brick separator.

2 hours ago, danth said:

Very nice, especially that rear view.

The orange stripe on the wing looks like it was inspired by a brick separator.

ha ha, now that you mention it it kind of does. The story behind it is I was trying to add some decoration without using stickers and the shape was a nice angle for me. 

On 3/10/2023 at 11:46 AM, A Great Builder said:

Hey Feuer Zug! Thank you! I never had a set of M-Tron but the color scheme was amazing too. But... I did render this for you. I hope you like it!!! (and support the project too...)

Looks great. I've voted for it on Bricklink. Best of luck to you.

Great design!
It remanids me of the Alpha and Beta fighters. So 80s so cool!

Lego Group needs to start listening to AFLOs, After all, we are their most faithfull costumers.

Edited by Operacion Saturno