Sign in to follow this  
Fraunces

[SR - FB] The Cocovian Job: Part 1

Lothario Fraunces and his crew just finished up their business from Puerto Alijo to Port Raleigh, and as we are used from the most honorable Sea Rats they keep their visits nice, clean and as law-abiding as minifigly possible. If one manages to not get  hanged be the imperials, and is quick on his wits, the trading , gambling and drinking with the locals sometimes turns out to be a perfect way to gather intel. While the warmongers are off to far away islands, the soldiers left behind are not too bright most of the time.
In Port Raleigh, the Fraunces Brothers were not interested in the Corrington ladies or pubs this particular MRCA-visit, but they went straight to George: a soldier who believes he is one of the best friends of Lothario, and who doesn’t know he is mainly useful due to his low-intellect. He was told by Lothario that the Rats only wanted some Red Coats for the annual amateur variety show and dress up party in the Sereen-Cay. Little did he know…

To be continued!

Rovers in Port Raleigh

Overview of this part of Port Raleigh:

{Losely based on the current builds in the settlement’s thread}

Rovers in Port Raleigh

Edited by Fraunces

1 hour ago, Fraunces said:

the soldiers left behind are not too bright most of the time.

:pir_laugh2:  Super a new sequel about the Fraunces Brothers! I look forward to reading about the dress up party in the Sereen-Cay soon. This will definitely be fun.

I like the district with the different 3 houses.

Oh mischief afoot. Nice little town there. The banners are a nice touch too. I really enjoy the cobblestone technique you used.

Cool build, although the story does make me somewhat concerned as to what will happen next! :pir_tong2:

I am particularly surprised to see how well that orange roof works. And that curved top finishes it nicely!

Will this build be licensed in Port Raleigh? :pir-blush:

On 3/8/2023 at 6:11 PM, Fraunces said:

annual amateur variety show and dress up party in the Sereen-Cay.

:pir_laugh2: I feel it, this will be a fun story :pir_laugh2:

I like the variety of houses in your moc!