notmarvei

[MOC] Croco Island

Laying in his cosy cabin, Captain Pete just wants to spend his remaining days peacefully on „Croco Island“. Palm trees, a sandy beach and the gentle breeze from the ocean, everything could be fine. But arrr, those young rivaling pirates try to get hold of Captain Pete’s treasure! Good thing he’s well prepared: Not everything is as it seems…

VOTE NOW >

52732820274_fd83d71ef4_c.jpgCroco Island

52732820189_920cc4b85a_c.jpgCroco Island 2

52732820024_e758134010_c.jpgCroco Island 3 

52733050938_e626521221_c.jpgCroco Island 4 

52732979065_88c6b4fea8_c.jpgCroco Island 5 

52733050683_64ace1f053_c.jpgCroco Island 6

52732819439_e6836712e6_c.jpgCroco Island 8 

This is an entry to the Bricklink Designer Program, so feel free to head over to Bricklink and vote for "Croco Island" to help make it an official set. Thanks a ton! :)

VOTE NOW >

Wow, this build gives me huge 6260 vibes & I love it :pir-love: Absolutely admire the idea of a "crocodile jaws" gimmick: it really improves a simple "treasure cave" concept on so many levels, as it adds some mystery, works perfectly as a treasure hiding spot & can be used as a trap/jail cell all at once — simply wonderful! :pir-laugh: Voting for it in a heartbeat :pir-thumb:

A nice little island this is! The croco cave is a great idea and i also like the boat and 'lil' canon island. I only wish the sides of the croco would also be enclosed.

My favorite part is the shelter on the backside though. It looks very cozy :pir-huzzah2:

Fun concept! Nice to have a different rock build than a skull.

On 3/7/2023 at 10:27 PM, F1stzz said:

Wow, this build gives me huge 6260 vibes & I love it :pir-love: Absolutely admire the idea of a "crocodile jaws" gimmick: it really improves a simple "treasure cave" concept on so many levels, here

as it adds some mystery, works perfectly as a treasure hiding spot & can be used as a trap/jail cell all at once — simply wonderful! :pir-laugh: Voting for it in a heartbeat :pir-thumb:

I'm in awe of this masterpiece! And I will definitely vote for him!

Edited by Bella8Corey
Error

On 3/8/2023 at 7:28 AM, notmarvei said:

This is an entry to the Bricklink Designer Program, so feel free to head over to Bricklink and vote for "Croco Island" to help make it an official set. Thanks a ton! :)

Let's add a big fat "Vote Now" button to the first post to encourage voting!

VOTE NOW >

The corc head was a great idea, and it looks awesome! I also love the shack behind the head. Very cool MOC all around.

On 3/8/2023 at 7:28 AM, notmarvei said:

Finally got around to working on a blog post for this one!