Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC] Horse Breeding, Elizabethville

It had been a while since Peter Nash (architect) completed his last design assignment, the Rum Distillery in Jamestown. After completion of this factory, he said goodbye to Padre Azucar and made a journey through Myzectlan. Here he met the local population, the Myzec. Inspiring people with an even more fascinating culture!

Peter also felt the need to design buildings again. So he traveled further to Elizabethville. The breeding ground of the best horses in the world. Horses were bred here for horse racing, among other things. Peter became acquainted with the local population and was soon asked if he wanted to design a horse breeding farm. And so it happened...

BoBS - Horse Breeding ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Breeding ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Breeding ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Breeding ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Breeding ElizabethvilleBoBS - Horse Breeding Elizabethville

"Howdy partner!"

---

Will be licensed as a Large Commerce to Elizabethville, by @Bricksbypidy.

Completing GoC task 9.1 Equines for Elizabethville with this build. 

Property type: Royal Large Commerce
Dimensions: 114 x 98 studs
Total parts: ~13,000

Credits:
- None

A beautiful horse stable and plenty of space for the horses to run out. Very nice architecture in the building, I like how the stone and wood were used. The photo with Peter Nash on the horse looks really good.

I love this roof, the cheese slope siding looks great too.  I'm surprised by how well the yellow on the ground works!  Another lovely MOC for sure. 

This (as I have come to expect of your work) is really brilliant and perfectly encapsulates how I imagine the look and feel of Elizabethville. The landscaping around the paddocks is really well done and I am going to have a go at one of those flower stalk trees - they look awesome! :thumbup: for GoC!