Pchan1983

REVIEW: 60384 Penguin Slushy Van

Here is my review on 2023 LEGO City 60384 Penguin Slushy Van:

THE GOOD:

• Great Pop looking Van and this allows some fresh experience despite having same action features compared to other food trucks.
  • 2 exclusive minifigures (at least for now)

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• The slushies did not come with all flavours advertised lol

I enjoyed building this set and the end results look good.  Despite having similar to identical actions features as other similar food trucks build, this one comes with a pop feel exterior which allows you to experience a slightly different building experience.  I especially like the design of the rear of the van.  Interior is limited with the space available but the slushies machine is great small build.  I wish this set included the other 2 flavours as minifigures accessories but this set only have pieces to create 2 flavours only.  Talking about the minifigures, this set comes 2 new exclusive minifigures (at least for now).  Both excellent and always good to get animal costumes.  At $35 NZD, this is acutally a very competitive pricing given City theme usually selling with 15~20% off.  Overall, it is indeed a good small set with a fun building experience which I totally recommend this to anyone.

On 3/6/2023 at 5:49 AM, The Brick Boss said:

LOL! There were only four flavors advertised. 

yes, but I wish they have cherry and green apple one in a cup already :P