Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC] Exploring Myzec Warriors, Myzectlan

Life in the Myzectlan valley was pleasant. But the habitat was small. It was necessary to explore the jungle to discover new areas. The Myzec warriors explore the dense rainforest. Here dangers are defied, such as this rickety rope bridge. A mystical temple gate is discovered on the opposite side. What a strange place... What would it be? Who built this? There is even a smoldering fire and there are fresh fish and vegetables...

BoBS - Exploring Myzec Warriors, MyzectlanBoBS - Exploring Myzec Warriors, MyzectlanBoBS - Exploring Myzec Warriors, MyzectlanBoBS - Exploring Myzec Warriors, MyzectlanBoBS - Exploring Myzec Warriors, Myzectlan

---

Will not be licensed.  Licensed at October 29th, 2023 by @Bricksbypidy

Completing GoC task 10.3 Daily life of the Myzec with this build. 
Finished 3 out of 3 for this task. 

Property type: Large Art en Culture
Dimensions: 61 x 66 studs
Total parts: ~9,100

Credits:
- Rope bridge based on a design by MattedBricks (Flickr)
       Note: I have used a “hose/flexible tube” instead of the “String with End Studs 21L overall with Rope Climbing Grips (16.1cm)”, because this piece is not available in Stud.io as a flexible part.
- Minifigs based on design Zulu Warriors by UnitedBricks

Really interesting pattern on the gate, lovely foliage colors too!

I like the Myzec. As always, the landscape is magnificently constructed. The temple is beautifully built, the best and most interesting for me is the suspension bridge.

Truly a remarkable build! The colors are spot on! It also brings my mind to the classic adventures-set 5986. :kahuka: