Built for Brickscalibur ("Where's Waldo?" category).

The infamous thief Odlaw thought this would be an easy job. Break into Baron Ruprecht's private collection, take as much as he could carry, and leave as quickly as possible. Suddenly he heard the footsteps of an approaching guard. Panicking, he searched for a hiding place somewhere in the collection.

Can you find Odlaw? Hint: look for the eyes...

The Museum Thief (1)

The Museum Thief (2)

Great showcase of a ton of interesting parts!  The tapestries are pretty nice up top.  Might just be the contrast but I can't see inside the suit of armor if that's where he's hiding.  Nice use of the quarter tiles on the floor too!  The photography is really sharp with some great lighting here.  Nice job showcasing your work!

Edited by Grover

Only in the second pic can I see, zoomed in, what looks like eyes inside the green helmet with the green feather. Other than that I can't see any sign of eyes and I can't see any place beyond the armors where he could hide.

Nice and stylish scene though.

haha the build also shows nicely some special parts of YOUR collection ;-). Well done! I love how you managed to use some older parts in there as the islander mask and especially the orient red bear dude whatever that is lol.

@A_Forest_of_Lego He is indeed! If you zoom in on the dark green one, you should be able to see a pair eyes!

@Grover Thank you! I know the lighting makes the eyes difficult to see (spoiler: they're in the dark green armor) - sorry about that! I also appreciate the photography comment - I've been trying to improve my Lightbox photos, and I think they've improved since I took this photo!

@Guyinaplaguemask Close! He's in the dark green one.

@N-4K0 You're 100% correct - good eye!

@Simon_S Thank you! LEGO has made some really interesting parts - I saw the Islanders Mask and Orient Expedition "Lion-Dog with Jun-Chi Pattern" and knew I had to use them in something!

Edited by socalbricks