Capt Wolf

Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List (Vol. 8, Issue 1)

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

@Keymonus and @CapOnBOBS

I have looked into the missing ships, and it seems those crews have been ridden by venereal diseases, keeping them in port for this turn. (Or in other words, through the wonderful magic of highly complicated excel sheets, sometimes things get messed up, probably due to something I did)
Whether you start them again in the original port, or where they were supposed to have gone is up to you.

We have no record of any ungentlemanly Corries (Disclaimer: This statement may or may not exclude members of the... erhm... honourable WTC :pir-tongue:), although any private endeavours to rid the seas of pirates seem a worthy cause!

Those immoral scurvy dogs… definitely a historically accurate reason! :pir_laugh2:

Don’t worry at all, my ship will now lift the anchor and set sails from Fatu Hiva!

BTW, thank you again for keeping the wheels of the MRCA running!

Edited by Keymonus

On 3/28/2023 at 3:18 AM, Keymonus said:

BTW, thank you again for keeping the wheels of the MRCA running!

Hear! Hear! Thanks for your work! 

By the way; Injecting liquid mercury into said parts is a cure for syphilis these days! +1 to Gran Oleon for... eh ... 'Science'.

Edited by Jeff of Clubs

6 hours ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

By the way; Injecting liquid mercury into said parts is a cure for syphilis these days! +1 to Gran Oleon for... eh ... 'Science'.

…and apparently it could even work, as mercury is (slightly) more toxic to unicellular parasites than to us (trust me, I’m a biologist :pir_tong2:). Minor side effects of mercury treatments included ulcerations that did not heal, pains all over the body due to peripheral nerve damage, weakness, memory loss and madness… but at least (possibly) not syphilis anymore! :imperialguard_commander1:

2 hours ago, Keymonus said:

…and apparently it could even work, as mercury is (slightly) more toxic to unicellular parasites than to us (trust me, I’m a biologist :pir_tong2:). Minor side effects of mercury treatments included ulcerations that did not heal, pains all over the body due to peripheral nerve damage, weakness, memory loss and madness… but at least (possibly) not syphilis anymore! :imperialguard_commander1:

This needs a moc! 😂🤣😂 Ah, this is nice. My neighbors are busy marrying 12yr olds and burning libraries so any break from that is always refreshing.

Edited by Jeff of Clubs

2 hours ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

My neighbors are busy marrying 12yr olds and burning libraries

Wow, what a nice neighborhood, where do you live ? Any house for sale for the enthusiast ?

Saudi Arabia. Oh wait no. That other one, Idaho.🤣 It trails behind US territories in eduction spending and it shows. We do have one of the top ten most heavily armed counties in the entire US though. I should probably get outta here soon. Gets weirder every year.

11 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Wow, what a nice neighborhood, where do you live ? Any house for sale for the enthusiast ?

Saudi Arabia. Oh wait no. That other one, Idaho.🤣 It trails behind US territories in eduction spending and it shows. We do have one of the top ten most heavily armed counties in the entire US though. I should probably get outta here soon. Gets weirder every year.

2 hours ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

Saudi Arabia. Oh wait no. That other one, Idaho.🤣 It trails behind US territories in eduction spending and it shows. We do have one of the top ten most heavily armed counties in the entire US though. I should probably get outta here soon. Gets weirder every year.

Don't come to my state, Missouri - it's named Misery for a reason.

It's my fault, as I first biased the thread with an answer, but we should come back to the original subject rather than discuss of the wholesome and peaceful atmosphere of the US today.

7 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

It's my fault, as I first biased the thread with an answer, but we should come back to the original subject rather than discuss of the wholesome and peaceful atmosphere of the US today.

Correct. My bad. It's just so horribly unstimulating around here. 🤣

On 2/20/2023 at 4:02 PM, Capt Wolf said:

LBSF Demeter (taken from LBSF by Garmadon)

Le Bellan Shipping and Freight Monthly Financial Statement Jan-Feb 623.

Despite the dastardly action of evil doers and the capture of LBSFs sole trade ship, our diversified portfolios are specifically designed to protect against such catastrophes and as such, the board is happy to announce that through this rough patch we remained solvent and for the second period in a row have paid out 7 DBs per share to our shareholders for Jan-Feb 23. Once our fleet is restored, the board is bullish on our ability to maintain or exceed this dividend.

Interested in purchasing shares in LBSF, click here or contact our office in Eltina ( @CapOnBOBS)