Clone OPatra

Eurobricks' Licensed Cozy Corners Contest - Entry Topic

EB_header.thumb.png.1f7335407251b86709bc1703f36ef09e.png

Licensed Cozy Corners Contest
February 1 - March 4 2023

Post one picture as your entry in a reply to this topic.

Your entry must meet all of the rules and criteria laid out in the Rules & Discussion topic.

Happy building!

zhXRi7Z.jpg

This is my Swedish Chef cozy corner! It contains a tart  couch, references to different Swedish Chef skits on the wall, a baguette coffee table and a biscuit border, plus a carrot floor! Bork. 

Edited by Lego-fire

Here’s my moc (edit: got a bricksafe account, so I’m able to embed images)

this is my Minecraft cozy corner, this is meant to be an accurate moc, where you can even build it in Minecraft!

A neat detail in the moc is the cat lying down on the rug, the torch on birch planks, the accurate chest (I used some parts to hide the side bits), and the fireplace

FEE9A8BA-FB54-42DB-9FFA-072A1FC8138E.jpe

Edited by Lemerbrix

Ariel has just changed her outfit (she keeps her favorites in her cozy corner) and is currently enjoying some of her treasures (which she hides in her cozy corner) while the sea continues to buzz around her: dolphins racing through the waves, a turtle family diving, Duplonia grass swaying with the motion of the deep waters, and all kinds of plush fauna and flora bustling...

P1130528.JPG

You may find more pictures of this build on Bricksafe.

Keep on brickin'!

Here is my entry - Rapunzel's Art Studio! After painting some flowers, she is taking a break with her friend, Pascal the lizard, and roasting a carrot in the fireplace. I hope you like it!

__MG_2487.jpg

At the end of the day, Maleficent retreats to her cozy corner in the castle to wind down with her favourite book and a glass of wine.

52703304654_aa11c79cd8_b.jpg

More images on Flickr and here

My entry:

"A queen's refuge"

Being a queen is a hard job and from time to time Elsa takes refuge in a private chamber where she locks the door and enjoys the simpler things in life. 

A queen’s refuge

The Tenth Doctor's Cozy TARDIS

For this Contest I made the interior of the tenth doctors TARDIS from Doctor Who I tried to add as much easter eggs and references to the show as possible.(link to full album) (link to easter egg guide)

The Doctor feels at home in his cozy TARDIS with lots of artifacts and gatgets from his past and future adventures! (looks like someone was messing with the web of time)

10-tardis-console-main.jpg

Edited by Danny_Boy4

A licensed topic vignette contest? Count me in! Wait, Star Wars isn't allowed???

52712721291_5e4940d32f_o.jpg

I had some great fun working on the project - thanks for hosting that contest!

When I saw the announcement of this competition I immediately knew what to build: The Burrow. This is the place where Harry felt at home for the second time in his live (next to Hogwarts). Besides the Burrow I wanted to add some more of his favourites to this vignette: Ginny and quidditch. All three build in a different scale.

I really wanted to add a base so I scaled it down to 11x11 with a 12x12 base. This also allowed me to have some bits sticking out (which I felt emphasised the wonkyness of the Burrow). Harrys broom is slightly larger than 12 studs, but by placing it diagonally it fits easily.

52714546737_0b2e5dbc60_c.jpg

Edited by kciR

Find a job that you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.

Comic Book Guy's favourite place is his shop. It's his happy place where he goes to relax and recharge, surrounded by his beloved collectables and memorabilia.

"Comic Book Guy is the owner of The Android's Dungeon and Baseball Card Shop, a local comic book store... His store is his sanctuary, where he holds some level of self-esteem, imperiously lording over pre-teen kids, like Bart Simpson and Milhouse Van Houten." - https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/Comic_Book_Guy

52715255587_8eadb54829_k.jpg

Thank you for hosting this fun contest! Hopefully this is not the "Worst. Simpson's MOC. Ever!"

Edited by BrickGirl
Text formatting

Welcome to Groots Cozy Mudbath corner!

After another crazy and fantastic adventure with other Guardians, Groot retreats to his cozy mudbath, deep in a lush jungle, to relax and recharge. Or as he describes it : "I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot."

Inspired by "I am Groot" episode "Groot takes a bath".

52717754121_dd2ca79cb5_b.jpg

Here’s my contribution to this contest.

Dumbledore’s office

The last few hours had been quite eventful.

Harry was fighting a losing battle against the Basilisk until he received unexpected help from Fawkes (who brought with him the Sorting Hat). Harry reached into it and pulled out the fabled Sword of Gryffindor, which he proceeded to plunge into the serpent’s mouth.

With Fawkes and the sword returned to their owner (and a certain house elf in need of freeing) Harry left Dumbledore’s office. The old wizard, now alone, examined the sword, which now seemed to be imbued with a unique power…

Edited by Sympatik Brick

I am groot! And, these are a few of my favorite things: music, dance floor, flight simulator, exercise ring, sleeping pot with pillow, rocket raccoon and (of course) I AM GROOT!

IMG_9043low.jpg.1b53f8096e63d5cc59870f83d766921e.jpg

Hey, guys, hey there!

When I saw that it was necessary to use a liscence for this contest, I wondered what I was going to choose, I ate my breakfast and I thought it was logical :laugh: Nesquick the rabbit :grin: 

But where does Nesquick live? In a bowl of chocolate cereal of course! :moar:

20230219_170838[1]

The bowl fits on a 12x12 plane, if you want another photo to prove the size of the model, I can show you one in another message, because I don’t know how to share a link to another photo...
 :tongue:

Edited by Chocobrick77

Here's my entry, it's Doc Brown's cozy room in a corner of his 1955 mansion to relax and sit back with a cup of tea and watch some videos from the future, after a hard day of providing scientific services and sending teenagers back to the future (or to the past).

800x800.jpg

Edited by firefabric

Hier ist mein Beitrag zum Wettbewerb.😁Es ist Ron Weasleys unordentliches, aber gemütliches Zimmer. In seinem Zimmer gibt es viele Kleinigkeiten, die verschiedenen Szenen nachempfunden sind🚙♟️🍫mit Ron in Harry PotterFilme. Kannst du sie alle finden? Ich habe versucht, den Raum etwas rustikaler wirken zu lassen, indem ich viele Dinge hineingelassen habe, da dies den Charme des Hauses der Familie Weasley widerspiegeln soll. Ich hoffe euch gefällt mein Beitrag. Allen einen schönen Tag.😊🙌 

Ich bin auch Instagram unter dem Namen: brick_universum

zu finden.

Eintrag.jpg.25cd453fba7fa1fc001afd46f62d4bd8.jpg

Edited by Brick_universum
Fixed for you ;)

Parsleyway is a small path south of Hobbiton. Many young Hobbits spend time there in Autumn, enjoying the fine colors and excellent campsites.

52727039983_332003fbf7_c.jpg