technicboi

Lego banning me from missing bricks and pieces

Hi forum,

I recently got banned on the lego missing bricks and pieces, i only had one order before that (i had a linear actuator missing from my 42121 set) and then i made another one a couple weeks later for one 32054 (the bush was cracked when it came in my newest set) and then i got the email saying i was banned. I dont know why i was banned, some feedback on what to do would be helpful. Thanks.

Just call them. My experience with them in the Netherlands is that they are very customer friendly. I guess some AI network might have been 'at large' and thought you were 'cheating' maybe or?! Keep us updated of course!

They've gotten really pissy towards customers at B&P. They will cancel even the simplest order for defective or missing and you have contact them again and appeal your case.

Mylenium

I'm not sure I would have complained over a technic bush piece worth a penny but then I have plenty of spares. Was it actually cracked when you opened the set?

Give 'em a call.  Email, text, blah blah ... still does not replace good ol' human interaction.  You can convey your situation so much better.  Offer to send pics, etc.  

5 hours ago, MAB said:

I'm not sure I would have complained over a technic bush piece worth a penny but then I have plenty of spares. Was it actually cracked when you opened the set?

Yes it was. The light grey ones often have that problem (at least for me)

6 hours ago, MAB said:

Personally I probably would have emailed them about it, specifically stating I don't need a replacement. I think it is important for them to know if there are quality issues and customer reporting is a big part of this