Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL - FB] LBSF Premium Sea Salt

The LBSF tri-colour flies outside of a large but modest stonework factory building on the Eltina waterfront. 

LBSFPremiumSalt

Seizing the opportunity presented, the clever businessmen of the LBSF have devised a way to purify and separate thr salt from seawater, turning a nuisance into a luxury item.

LBSFPremiumSalt_2

The real commodity isnt the seasalt, obviously in over abundance, it is the cutting edge technology in place allowing the processing into refined salt.

LBSFPremiumSalt_5

Without divulging too many proprietary secrets, a large wind powered pump pulls in seawater and stores it gravity feeding tanks. From their, patented filters separate seaweed, fish, and other particles from the water.

LBSFPremiumSalt_6

The purified seawater is then pumped into large open boiling tanks.

LBSFPremiumSalt_7

From here it is a matter of keeping tanks at a rolling boil and periodically letting one run dry to collect the final product.

LBSFPremiumSalt_4

The final product of this Large Factory being a staple in every house of means across the Brick Seas, LBSF Premium Sea Salt.

LBSFPremiumSalt_3

Very nice factory.

A luck it is a digital one. Some parts displayed are very expensive. Only the builder being rolling in money could afford themselves such a throng of LBG ingots.

Very nice pumping windmill and great idea those gravity tanks. I will borrow among this.

Nice build! Great factory-vibe! Like the boiling effect of the water and the small detail with the green leaves at the pipeline!

This is very nice, great breakdown of the process.  I like the way you made the water boil!

Great sea salt factory! I particularly like the different buildings in which I can see how the salt is filtered out of the water and processed. :pir-huzzah2:

Edited by NOD