Hello, this is a model (MOC) of real existing lattice crane from China - Sany SCC40000A.  Crane with capacity 4000 tons, his overall height can be over 200 meters. To transport that massive crane require more than 200 heavy transport trucks. 

My model is little smaller - height is max 3.4 meters and I really don´t know how much it can lift. I didn´t try - maybe several kilograms. Only to the first braking bricks :-). It took me several weeks to make it in LDD, several weeks to collect all the parts and build, some issues during build has occured, but nothing serious. I also made building instructions if you wish to build. Total parts count 10388. It is fully remote controled via IR receivers.  14 power function motors - 4 XL motors in the main undercarriage which control each tracks and 2 IR receivers, 4 XL motors in the rear ballast trailer one motor for each tracks and 2 IR receivers, 4 L motors in the superstructure for 4 winch drums and 2 IR receivers, last 2 M motors are located in the derrick with 1 IR receiver, this M motors control last two winch drums. Two rear winch drums in the superstructure are for the main boom, two front winch drums are for the lufffing jib. Winches located in the derrick are for main and auxiliary hooks. Crane can be made with Sbricks or Buwizz also. In rear ballast blocks are hidden non lego counterweight with aproximetly 3 kg.

Building instructions: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-135246/kladovec/crawler-crane-sany-scc40000/

Video: 

https://youtu.be/IQzy3cn-eiU

More pictures: https://bricksafe.com/pages/kladovec/sany-scc40000

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

<joke-on>

a friend of mine recently became a father. I will recommend your build to him. Is certainly quite useful to transport bulging diapers. :head_back:

<joke-off>

The table in the background. it looks so tiny next to your model. I did a quick recherche and the tip height of the crane is 171m. if that value is correct your model has a scale of 1/50. Awesome!

It's a nice build, looks great.  Did you do anything to synchronize the ballast trailer movement to the crane or is everything just totally manually controlled?

Thank you. Tracks in the main undercarriage and tracks in the ballast trailer are/or can be synchronised - both are working on the same IR channel. It means, if you point IR remote to the ballast trailer (trying to avoid IR receivers in the main undercarriagge) you can twist/turn ballast´s tracks to the straight position and then you can control all eight tracks simultaneously. It´s working well. 

Hey! On 2:35 -I wonder how did you pull black 2l pin through 7l beam so that there were 0.5 pins on each side for slim 6l beam?
White string cord keeps the crane standing... Does the crane stands itself? Does it able to lift itself from thee ground? Some video of booms/luffing jibs operating would be highly appreciated!

And partlist is for another model or colour sheme I assume

Edited by Aleh

Hello, that´s easy answer - I´m using 3/4 pin.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=32002#T=C

And for the white string. My crane of course can stand itself. There was little windy during filming, I was worried about stability. So that´s the string for, only for safety and my peace of mind.

As for partlist. Partlist are made for original SANY color scheme and I build my crane before BI. So when I start making BI, I´ve decided to change it to red/yellow/black color scheme.

Final crane will look like:

800x450.jpg