Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 41739 LIANN's Room

Here is my review on 41739 LIANN's Room:

THE GOOD:

• While using stickers the painting builds are great.
  • Love the corner windows.
  • Very cute lizard and lovely stand for Popcorn (the lizard's name)
  • Great new hair pieces.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• Wish the tablet is printed.
  • Also may be something can be done on the gap behind the tablet and desk?

Third 2023 friends room I've built, it's visible there are more space and less stuff in this room visibly.  But I do like how they put so much focus into the overall painting theme.  The builds are enjoyable and I really the painting stands despite the paintings are stickers.  Fun feature on hiding the bed but not sure if it really works in real life?  all the books would have fall all over the place XD. The corner window is very good design and would love to sit there to enjoy some sunshine!  Liann's pet lizard popcorn is really cute, I like this colour better than the one in frozen sets.  Once again great new hair pieces =).  I do wish the table is not sticker but printed, also the hole/gap behind it did bother me for a brief moment, at least Aliya's room has some plants to cover those gap, not sure how it would fit to Liann's theme.  Anyway, this is another good small sets that I would definitely recommend to everyone.  Just one more to go, at least for now =)

Can you attach things to the amputated arm? I think it would be a massive oversight for the LEGO peeps to not make it possible to attach a tool or a laser gun or something, like Furiosa from Mad Max haha

7 hours ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

Can you attach things to the amputated arm? I think it would be a massive oversight for the LEGO peeps to not make it possible to attach a tool or a laser gun or something, like Furiosa from Mad Max haha

you just gave me some great controversial ideas lol.  Also one of my viewer has corrected me, Autumn wasn't an amputee but born without hand.  Now time to dig out different spare parts to realise those ideas =P

11 hours ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

You can attach a 1x1 stud with a hole, or part 44873

4 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

you just gave me some great controversial ideas lol.  Also one of my viewer has corrected me, Autumn wasn't an amputee but born without hand.  Now time to dig out different spare parts to realise those ideas =P

That viewer was actually me! The info is in her press release bio

17 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

That viewer was actually me! The info is in her press release bio

thanks =). yes I didn't read the bio, was just drawn by the sets =)