Huigberts Builds

Disney Properties 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

@Clone OPatra nice to see them in more detail. I like that Pinocchio has a separate hat although it’s pretty iconic to the character so not sure where else it could be used. 

One tiny thing about the review was that I wish he would hold the minifigures still or have them on a little stand viewed close up .. some bits were sending me dizzy 😁 

Thanks for the info though as soon as I saw it I was straight off to watch 👍🏼

10 minutes ago, Jarreth2 said:

One tiny thing about the review was that I wish he would hold the minifigures still or have them on a little stand viewed close up .. some bits were sending me dizzy 😁 

Yeah, JB's reviews are great because they give such an early glimpse, but they're not entirely thorough. Like in this one with the Queen of Hearts, you can almost see that there's a second face, but then he doesn't adequately flip down her collar and keeps his finger over the face the whole time! Oh well...

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yeah, JB's reviews are great because they give such an early glimpse, but they're not entirely thorough. Like in this one with the Queen of Hearts, you can almost see that there's a second face, but then he doesn't adequately flip down her collar and keeps his finger over the face the whole time! Oh well...

Thanks for pointing out the video! It’s cool to see these different angles of the figures. 

In regards to the Queen of Hearts, I did see her alternate face around 13:37. It’s an open-mouth, “off with their heads” face. 

@Rwbricks .. I went to have a look at the Queen of Heart’s alternate face, but at 13:37 he’s holding Baymax .. I watched the part where he’s holding the Queen of Hearts, I can tell there is an alternate face, but you don’t see it fully ? Can you help please ? Thanks 😁

25 minutes ago, Jarreth2 said:

@Rwbricks .. I went to have a look at the Queen of Heart’s alternate face, but at 13:37 he’s holding Baymax .. I watched the part where he’s holding the Queen of Hearts, I can tell there is an alternate face, but you don’t see it fully ? Can you help please ? Thanks 😁

There is a video in English (15:29 minutes long) in which he is holding Baymax at 13:37. In the German version (16:28 minutes long) he is holding the Queen of Hearts at 13:37.

On 3/20/2023 at 4:23 PM, Jarreth2 said:

@hikouki .. I only have the Minnie from the Disney train, but wondered if you spray the cloth piece with spray starch and sandwich it between 2 moulded skirts until it’s dried ? The moulded skirts do seem to ‘fit’ inside one another .. I haven’t tried it yet but that was my idea ? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

Thanks for the suggestion. I could not get myself to use the skirts from my minifig collection to be messed up by starching spray, so I had to order some spare from BL...we'll see if it works.

On 3/21/2023 at 11:06 AM, stroud1492 said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but as an employee of a store that sells LEGO, the Ariel palace is listed in my system as “Disney Princess” and not “Disney Classic” like the other D100 sets. So I’m assuming it’ll have mini dolls. It has a July 1 release date. 43215 and 43221 are both listed as Disney Classic (same as Up House and Parade sets) and have June 1 release dates. 

If it is indeed a Princess/ minidoll 'castle' then this will save me a good deal of money! LOL 

And it will still make sense for them to release a castle (Sleeping Beauty castle, perhaps).

Isn't 43215 titled "minidoll park"??? And 43221 is a 6+ set?

2 hours ago, The Brick Rat said:

There is a video in English (15:29 minutes long) in which he is holding Baymax at 13:37. In the German version (16:28 minutes long) he is holding the Queen of Hearts at 13:37.

Sweet, thank you for clarifying.

Not sure why I was on the German one, though. 

@Rwbricks .. ahhh that’s great .. thank you .. the German version gives a much better look at the actual figures. I think I prefer the “off with their heads” face.

For anyone in the US….majority of Kohls stores seem to have already put out the Disney train and Up house. I can confirm since I just picked up both at my local store 

Edited by DisneyLego

15 hours ago, hikouki said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I could not get myself to use the skirts from my minifig collection to be messed up by starching spray, so I had to order some spare from BL...we'll see if it works.

If it is indeed a Princess/ minidoll 'castle' then this will save me a good deal of money! LOL 

And it will still make sense for them to release a castle (Sleeping Beauty castle, perhaps).

Isn't 43215 titled "minidoll park"??? And 43221 is a 6+ set?

They’re both listed as “Disney Classic tba” with the set numbers after, same way the Up House and train set were listed before the names updated. The minidoll sets usually say “Disney Princess.” There usually aren’t listing errors/discrepancies with Lego here but I’ll update if the names change!

On 3/22/2023 at 10:31 AM, PGBQW said:

Mushroom kingdom... here we come.

No. Human Mario is a human and should should have the standard human style face printing on a standard head, if you want Mario with a nose there are so many nosed Marios without ruining the elegant simplicity of a standard Lego minifigure.

Okay but now I want to know if Pinocchio's nose works with the mustache attachment. :P

He might be a real boy but a real man has a stache. :P

Edited by SoupOrFishOil

Just2good just posted a video opening 40 of the Disney 100 CMF: 

They look really good! 

Thanks for sharing. Lmk if y’all have any pictures you want to see from the series and I’ll do my best to share.

Thank you @just2good! I'd love to see if the Pinocchio head works with the mustached piece or any beards, unless you're saving that for a future cursed figures video.

Now I do like at least one of Milan's faces, the angry one, but the smiling one still looks weird.

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Thank you @just2good! I'd love to see if the Pinocchio head works with the mustached piece or any beards, unless you're saving that for a future cursed figures video.

Now I do like at least one of Milan's faces, the angry one, but the smiling one still looks weird.

Oh yes, I’m working on a cursed vid as we speak :tongue:

Image sizes are limiting me so here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqcdAV0OwXC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The nose is rubber, the stache fits almost perfect but there’s a little gap caused by the top of the stache and nose.

1 hour ago, just2good said:

The nose is rubber, the stache fits almost perfect but there’s a little gap caused by the top of the stache and nose.

This works surprisingly well! :laugh: Looking forward to that video :laugh_hard:

just bought a whole bunch of parts to make displays for all my disney figs to add to the train coming out tm. they r pretty simple, but im excited, cant wait to get the sets in less than a day now !

@hikouki .. not to my knowledge .. at least not classic animation wise .. I just had a wild thought .. imagine if they make Snow White’s cottage and the minifigures are Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs .. then there’s a free GWP of the Old Hag polybag or if she’s already in the set then Prince Charming. 😁

Edited by Jarreth2

was in line at the lego store 30 mins before opening, was only like 10th in line, and within like 30 seconds (not even exaggerating) all of the up house was gone. cant have been more than like 5 or so of the set in total, had to get mine at barnes and noble. managed to get the train at lego tho 

13 hours ago, stroud1492 said:

Anybody found the minifigures in stores yet? Seeing some pop up on eBay and Instagram in hand 🤨

I thought they weren’t supposed to release until May?

7 hours ago, hikouki said:

I thought they weren’t supposed to release until May?

That’s the “official” release, there’s a few eBay listings with them in hand and I’ve seen some social media posts 👁👁 just wondering where they’re popping up haha

Not sure if everyone’s seen them, but based on FluffySky6’s leaks on Reddit, FalconFan has posted new information:

43222: Disney Castle will have 4837 pieces and comes with a variety of princess and prince couples.

There will be a set that comes with Peter Pan, Wendy, and Tinkerbell, and is similar in size/piece count to the Up house. 

There will also be buildable characters of Lumiére and Cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast, and potentially others. 

Overall, they sound exciting. The castle will be a good way to fill in that princess gap that we have, and it will be cool to see more buildable characters. Hopefully they’ll be the same quality as the leaked Simba.