21246: the deep dark battle: 584 pieces, 64.99 usd

30647: the dripstone cavern: 45 pieces, 4.99 usd

SUMMER

21247: the axolotl house: 242 pieces, ??? Usd

21248: the pumpkin farm: 257 pieces, ??? Usd

21249: the crafting box 4.0: 605 pieces, ??? Usd

21250: the iron golem fortress: 868 pieces, ??? Usd

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The only set on this list I don‘t really look forward to is 21249. Unless it’s more like the first two crafting boxes :tongue:

Tbh the crafting boxes are some of the weakest sets

5 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

Tbh the crafting boxes are some of the weakest sets

True. The first two at least had some exclusive stuff in them, while the third featured nothing we hadn’t already seen a billion times. At least a newly coloured sheep, horse, or cat would’ve been nice :tongue:

Hope the new one improves on its precursor(s)!

11 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

True. The first two at least had some exclusive stuff in them, while the third featured nothing we hadn’t already seen a billion times. At least a newly coloured sheep, horse, or cat would’ve been nice :tongue:

Hope the new one improves on its precursor(s)!

As a massive goodtimeswithscar fan, I’m only hoping we get a jellie cat soon in Lego 

We likely gonna see some pictures of the brickheadz next week

I am not really interested in this summer summer wave expect the pumpkin farm. (Also I hope that the crafting box or the Axolotl house has a good figure figure selection)  

1 hour ago, Lego_Minecraft_Goat said:

We likely gonna see some pictures of the brickheadz next week

I am not really interested in this summer summer wave expect the pumpkin farm. (Also I hope that the crafting box or the Axolotl house has a good figure figure selection)  

Nice! Really want to get them to go with my non existing Steve and creeper brickheadz 

5 hours ago, Jason Todd is my God said:

Hi,

I see here, we've just called it the summer wave? Do we have a month or nah.

I'm guess nah, cause it doesn't say.

But I thought 🤔 asking doesn't harm 😁

-J.T.i.m.G

1st, welcome to eurobricks!
2nd, we usually refer to sets that release in January or February as “winter releases”, sets that release between march and may as “spring releases”, sets released from June-august as “summer releases” and sets from September-December as “fall releases”

im guessing the summer sets will get revealed sometime in the next few weeks, as Europe typically receives summer sets in June, while America waits until august, Minecraft however, always releases its summer sets in June in America, hope this answers your question 😁

Hi,

13 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

1st, welcome to eurobricks!
2nd, we usually refer to sets that release in January or February as “winter releases”, sets that release between march and may as “spring releases”, sets released from June-august as “summer releases” and sets from September-December as “fall releases”

im guessing the summer sets will get revealed sometime in the next few weeks, as Europe typically receives summer sets in June, while America waits until august, Minecraft however, always releases its summer sets in June in America, hope this answers your question 😁

It does answer my question! Thank you for the comprehensive reply. 😊

June isn't really that far away, I guess we might see them soon!! Or at least get a few more details. I'm most intrigued by the crafting box cause it could include literally anything from Minecraft or even something from one of the spin-offs, considering we did get the moobloom and painted cat and horned sheep.

Another question but more of a open one.

Do you think we'll ever see another Minecraft D2C?

-J.T.i.m.G

41 minutes ago, Jason Todd is my God said:

Hi,

It does answer my question! Thank you for the comprehensive reply. 😊

June isn't really that far away, I guess we might see them soon!! Or at least get a few more details. I'm most intrigued by the crafting box cause it could include literally anything from Minecraft or even something from one of the spin-offs, considering we did get the moobloom and painted cat and horned sheep.

Another question but more of a open one.

Do you think we'll ever see another Minecraft D2C?

-J.T.i.m.G

You're welcome 😊

I speculate, since next year is the 10th anniversary of minecraft Minifigure sets, we could see something, but who knows 

Started playing Minecraft legends this afternoon, and I’m wondering “why are there no Lego sets based off this game” I mean, Minecraft dungeons got 2 sets, Minecraft earth got a (albeit poorly timed) set, so why are there no legends sets, maybe lego isn’t doing legends sets after the 2 Minecraft dungeons and Minecraft earth set warmed shelves, just a thought

On 4/25/2023 at 2:32 AM, Lemerbrix said:

Started playing Minecraft legends this afternoon, and I’m wondering “why are there no Lego sets based off this game” I mean, Minecraft dungeons got 2 sets, Minecraft earth got a (albeit poorly timed) set, so why are there no legends sets, maybe lego isn’t doing legends sets after the 2 Minecraft dungeons and Minecraft earth set warmed shelves, just a thought

It's quite curious to see how Minecraft Dungeons did get a LEGO set pretty much right at release with 21163: The Redstone Battle (game released in May, set in June 2020)

Time will tell I guess.

As far as the normal minecraft game goes, sometimes LEGO sets have come quite a while after the actual game updates 

For example :

Update Aquatic released mid-2018 in-game, but the first LEGO product with ship and turtle was 21152: Pirate Ship from 2019, and then it took even 2 more years for Coral to show up in a LEGO set 21164: The Coral Reef in 2021.

Similarly, Piglin have been in the game since June 2020 ,but the first LEGO Piglin set was  21168: The Warped Forest in June 2021, and then the first Bastion 1 year later 21185: The Nether Bastion from June 2022.

Edited by TeriXeri
clarified different situation between Minecraft updates showing up generally later as LEGO sets, vs Minecraft Dungeons getting a game pretty much at release

9 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

LEGO sets based on minecraft in-game things generally can release quite a bit after the actual game or update.

Like the Update Aquatic released mid-2018 in-game, but the first LEGO product with ship and turtle was 21152: Pirate Ship from 2019, and then it took even 2 more years for Coral to show up in a LEGO set 21164: The Coral Reef

Similarly, Piglin have been in the game since June 2020 ,but the first LEGO Piglin set was  21168: The Warped Forest in June 2021, and then the first Bastion 1 year later 21185: The Nether Bastion from June 2022.

I know minecraft legends is a seperate game, but it also just released.

Good points!

9 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

As far as the normal minecraft game goes, sometimes LEGO sets have come quite a while after the actual game updates 

There are even worse offenders, just look how long it took for chickens and shulkers to appear in sets! :laugh:

16 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

There are even worse offenders, just look how long it took for chickens and shulkers to appear in sets! :laugh:

True, LEGO has been gotten somewhat faster with that for sure, recently, in the case of Frog showing up in 2023, while 1.19 is still the current patch from mid-2022.

But yeah the Shulker was from 1.9, which is from 2016, and just showed up this year alongside a chorus plant in the same set.

Now that Deep Dark City has a set , maybe at some point there'll be some End City / End Ship type of set (obviously downscaled from in-game)

Edited by TeriXeri

21 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

And yet we Still don’t have a desert temple!

Hi,

On 4/21/2023 at 4:52 PM, Lemerbrix said:

You're welcome 😊

I speculate, since next year is the 10th anniversary of minecraft Minifigure sets, we could see something, but who knows 

I hope so! Maybe it could include a full scalef

On 4/27/2023 at 11:53 AM, Lemerbrix said:

And yet we Still don’t have a desert temple!

Desert temple!, Though I'd kinda rather that was just a regular set, maybe a woodland mansion as a D2C?

-J.T.i.m.G

7 hours ago, Jason Todd is my God said:

Hi,

Sorry to double post but new Lego Minecraft keychains!!

I want that creeper one!! 💥

-J.T.i.m.G

It’s fine, I saw the keychains too, I kinda want the piglin

I’m getting a bit bored/frustrated here, almost every other theme has pictures of the summer sets, and yet Minecraft doesn’t, why!?

IMG_0906.jpeg

Spoiler

Btw in the picture is my OC, Amy in case anyone is wondering 

Edited by Lemerbrix
Amy

Okay so The Pumpkin house is pretty cool, it has a the warm variant of the frog. The build consist of a pumpkin shaped house, a small farm, and a more detailed tree from 21240.

Also this set gonna crash the Witch market.