Dr Snotson

DB BR 50 Kabinentender 3rd version

52629795422_a3b0604f90_c.jpgDB BR 50 Kabinentender 3rd version by Simon Jakobi, auf Flickr

Hi, folks! Beside my E94 and 01 (spoileralert: more footage to come) I liftet my BR 50 recently. I extended the cab by 1 stud and switched to the design of my 01/03. Therefore I also had to work on the shape of the corresponding front of the tender. I also added some detail to the valve gear (another steal from my 01/03). Furthermore she did receive a skirt. I hope this is the correct englisch term in this context... :pir-huzzah2: Greeting, Simon!

52630563519_7cbd0d9a40_c.jpgDB BR 50 Kabinentender 3rd version by Simon Jakobi, auf Flickr

52630752780_889c7c2ef7_c.jpgDB BR 50 Kabinentender 3rd version by Simon Jakobi, auf Flickr

52629845197_07a8f18b80_c.jpgP1110599 Changes by Simon Jakobi, auf Flickr

Nice steamer! Love all the little details in every  part of the engine and tender (ladders, boiler, pistons, bogies and hoses)

That is quite the beauty. Really wish LEGO would bring back the trains theme as I would be all over it. Hve always wanted some of the 12V era trains but they're out of my budget.

Boy, that really takes the American concept of the tender dog house to another level. 

Those smoke deflectors are great.

Edited by LordsofMedieval

Thank you, all!

Ooooh, very nice! Will this upgrade make it to bricks-on-rails? 😬

Although I flooded Martin with work (E91, E69, Schnellzugwagen Gruppe 29 (SPOILERALERT!!!)), he was fast as lightning. Give him some time to recover. I am sure he will cover your wish in the very near future.

2 hours ago, Dr Snotson said:

Although I flooded Martin with work (E91, E69, Schnellzugwagen Gruppe 29 (SPOILERALERT!!!)), he was fast as lightning. Give him some time to recover. I am sure he will cover your wish in the very near future.

Oh my! I already bought the waggons and the E91. You guys really need to slow down before my wife finds out I am overdrawing my housekeeping allowance. Again. :pir-huzzah2: