Sign in to follow this  
Yperio_Bricks

[Ep 1 - Cat A - S10 - MC] Artifact Hunt: Part II

*Your entry has earned 7 XP (S:3, T:2, A:2)

A vault, hidden in a large ravine between steep craggy walls of rock:
Yperio was wandering through the endless tunnels of the ancient vault. Most of the power was off and most doors were locked in a open position.
Few lights were shining, so there still must have been some kind of emergency power supply. While most droids were deactivated, some were still busy moving through the tunnels and different levels of the vault.
On a lower level Yperio found tanks, filled with some kind of liquid and bodies in them. He could not tell if they were dead or alive. Modified power droids seemed to do the maintainance. Yperio was able to get some information from on of the droids, but the files were broken.
As Yperio was moving deeper into the vault, there was no trace of valuable artifacts yet.

20230114_141152kbgfzx.jpg

Spoiler

Here is the picture without editing:

20230114_141152korlecj4.jpg

I love that GONK droid! I don't think I've ever seen one quite like it and it has such a great vibe! Your photoshop work is also impressive :thumbup:

Thank you guys!

I already used that particular Gonk droid in my previous build, Artifact Hunt part I. There is also another one of that style. Though i wanted the brown Gonk to look like some older model. But it is not my original design. I reverse engineered it from pictures i saw 1.5 or 2 years ago on flickr. I was researching different gonk droid designes (since i was not happy with the official Lego ones) and since them keep some Gonks assambled next to my minifigures.