Oky

[CSE] MagnePulse Xcelerator

52626170720_5c2a2a8c9a_z.jpg

The MagnePulse Xcelerator is M-Tron's latest development in magnetic technology, an incredibly fast spacecraft featuring two large magnetic repulsion engines and a detachable cockpit that can serve as a rover. The rover is attached via magnets and seats one pilot and either a passenger or a cargo crate. The cockpit has a vertical panoramic window that also functions as the front wheel of the rover.

52625983724_0d038589ac_z.jpg

52626213358_6e0daa050f_c.jpg

52626213438_bbb82b5e31_z.jpg

52625983569_69f5894632_z.jpg

52625218122_2ab30f329f_z.jpg

52625983479_dfc72002d8_z.jpg

52625218247_b320415f6d_z.jpg

On 1/13/2023 at 9:59 PM, Oky said:

The rover is attached via magnets and seats one pilot and either a passenger or a cargo crate. The cockpit has a vertical panoramic window that also functions as the front wheel of the rover.

Awesome and double awesome.

17 hours ago, Elephant Knight said:

Oh, the brick built logo is bloody brilliant!

12 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

brickbuilt logo :pir-love:

Thirded!

Clever use of lots of various pieces one wouldn't expect to see in a starship. And it hits all the M-Tron vibes. Kudos.

Your edit is so sharp!  I love how you made all the neon bits glow.  Then too, you have a really fascinating shape.  Several great techniques (canoes? brilliant) but what takes the cake for me is the white rubber band around the double wedge for the M... works so so well.

What an entry ! Like @Umbra-Manis , immediate favorite for myself. Everything is so well thought, shaping, logo, greeblings, the secondary vehicle, magnets... and those canoe (terrific NPU).

Hats off ! 

I'm really puzzled with my MOC for this contest, now... should I post it however or should I pass ? :hmpf:

You  should post your entry Prof!  Such a sweet looking ship and the M-tron faction builders magnetized their creativity for this contest :).

This Xcelerator would even glow without the editing - next thing we know, you turn a BURP into a spaceship! I like the Formula 1 feel of the center. Canoes and M-Tron logos are a given, anyway!*oh2*

Beautiful shapes achieved with loads of curved slopes, and of course the canoes! You balanced the color scheme really well, and I have to echo the praise for your brickbuilt M-Tron logo :thumbup:

Really fun secondary vehicle incorporation as well.

This one left me speechless! 

Edited by malawiglenn
I figured out the answer to the question I asked :)