Hello, here is my new MOC, Mr. Bean´s 1977 British Leyland Mini 1000.

My model has openable doors, hood and trunk. Also has detailed engine, interior and spare tyre in the trunk.

You can buy building instructions for this model on Rebrickable

Now I´m working on chair with Mr. Bean and waiting for bricks.

If you like my model, you can follow me on my Instagram

52624924705_8f5257149a_b.jpg

52624494776_51b78ab11d_b.jpg

52624744044_a025523576_b.jpg

52624494796_7cda80f306_b.jpg

52623977652_606833788a_b.jpg

52623977642_037537be2e_b.jpg

Edited by PsychoWard666

This is a great model. The colour is perfect and the lock on the door is hilarious and just like the one on the real Mr. Bean car.

Fantastic work! It needs a companion flat version for when it gets runs over by a tank! (Also a Reliant Robin to tip over to be super accurate!)

I love it! My only complaint is the fractured look of the rear side window, but that complaint is directed towards TLG for not making proper window parts for cars.

Looks really good, instantly recognisable. All it needs now is an armchair on the roof along with some ropes and a broom :wink:

23 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

Looks really good, instantly recognisable. All it needs now is an armchair on the roof along with some ropes and a broom :wink:

That's what this great car needs!

8 hours ago, Murdoch17 said:

Fantastic work! It needs a companion flat version for when it gets runs over by a tank! (Also a Reliant Robin to tip over to be super accurate!)

Thank you! I started working on Reliant Regal Supervan (it was not Robin in Mr. Bean´s show) but these bright light blue bricks (Vespa or blue Fiat 500 set) are REALLY expensive, I don´t know if I ever finish this model.

7 hours ago, howitzer said:

I love it! My only complaint is the fractured look of the rear side window, but that complaint is directed towards TLG for not making proper window parts for cars.

Thank you! I did try to find another solution, but there was always gap on the end and I didn´t want use stickers. 

5 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

Thank you. I´m working on the arm chair with Mr. Bean, I have some renders on my Instagram. I just need change some parts, because I found that some of which I used are really expensive.

That's really good! Must be dificult doing a MoC of an existing set and to not do the same...

I agree with the comment about the rear windows, it's the weak point of your MoC and are very visible...