Elephant Knight

[CSE] Blacktron Invader Mk 4

I know this is your original design before the Blacktron GWP, but it's very fun to think this ship could be related, yet with a ton of upgrades. I like the rear the most and then the transition to the exposed frame work back to the smooth cockpit area.

This is sweet.

It's cool how you kept the original profile. I like how you shaped the cockpit - it isn't too blocky. The framework around the rover is neat, and the sideways-built transparent red wings look great, too. 

On 1/14/2023 at 10:58 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

I love how this turned out, the girders in the middle just work for me and it feels very solid and swooshable. 

It is indeed very swooshable, and quite solid, too.

EKnight

Love how you fit the rover in there. And overall great color balance. It looks like an official set!

Nice! I always like those big girder/support pieces used in spaceships. And the usage of trans red in the tail fins here is much more inspired than just slapping on trans red tiles like they did in the official remake.

And how cool are those |4| printed racing slopes? Futuron is scared because Invaders 1 through 3 must be around somewhere!