CyrodiilWarrior

Western MOCs?

Growing up as a child, LEGO City has been my main focus. With exceptions. My first LEGO City Fire Station was set - 7240. I somewhat explored other sets, such as Adventurers, Spider-Man, World City, Trains, etc. With a childhood budget though, LEGO City was key.

As an AFOL (Adult Fan of LEGO), interest has began to grow for the LEGO Western theme - which I never experienced as a kid. I suppose the game by Rockstar Games - Red Dead Redemption 2 (2018) - has fuelled this fascination. I have seen people's MOCs and they're incredible!

I have tried searching tags such as "Western" and have spent a lot of time navigating search results, but I have somewhat struggled to come across what I am searching for. I have seen a ton of modern LEGO towns and cities, but not as many Western towns and MOCs.

If any people of the community has any impressive decent Western MOCs and creations, I was wondering if you could link me to some? Searching of forums can be so tedious and searching Google Images, Large Images, only gives so much.

The Australian YouTuber - Down Under Bricks - has impressive Western videos too!

@CyrodiilWarrior I have created several threads here in Historic themes: wild west trains town military and mini figures, while here is a thread about a local LUG display of said items. I also have a thread about a stern-wheel steamboat I made.

Over in train tech forum, we have this thread about a 2000's-vintage Western style train, and a western train shed for my two set 7597 MOCs / MODs. I also have a thread on the three first Disneyland engines / trains too, as these 8-wide engines fit in nicely with a western layout as well.

Edited by Murdoch17