Holodoc

Eurobricks Event 2023 Billund sign up-topic

1 hour ago, MstrOfPppts said:

Where's the countdown topic?!

Oooh - a volunteer? :snicker:

1 hour ago, Holodoc said:

Oooh - a volunteer? :snicker:

MstrOfCntdwn :laugh:

OK, let's start - first to guess the number of days to the event, gets an extra point (:

15 minutes ago, MstrOfPppts said:

OK, let's start - first to guess the number of days to the event, gets an extra point (:

That should be around 109.

Roughly 157.413 minutes, but who's counting.

On 1/10/2023 at 11:57 AM, Peppermint_M said:

Are chalet arrangements being planned? I am booking flights soon :grin:

Move over to this topic. :wink:

On 1/5/2023 at 9:02 AM, LegoFjotten said:

Ooooh! I want to go! But I have the Inside Tour in May, not sure if I can swing both. I will have to say maybe...

As for the Employee Store, new location and limit was raised by 1000 DKK last Skærbæk. According to a friend of course.

I'll be at the Inside Tour May 24-26! I've been applying for ... almost a decade I think. Can't believe it's finally happening. 

8 hours ago, Edmond Dantes said:

I'll be at the Inside Tour May 24-26! I've been applying for ... almost a decade I think. Can't believe it's finally happening. 

Congrats! I'm on the one from May 10-12

Is Sunday also the travel day? or is it monday morning that is leave time? (it's been too long, i forgot).

14 minutes ago, Ryushi said:

Is Sunday also the travel day? or is it monday morning that is leave time? (it's been too long, i forgot).

Wednesday and Sunday are travel days.

I've updated the first post with a list who's joining.

Maybe the people who haven't yet replied to the accomodation topic want to catch up on that and tell us where they want to stay? :wink:

In any other year I’d have said to yes to this but I’ve got a special birthday this year and instead I’m driving the North Coast 500 (Scotland) with my father. Hopefully 1 year I’ll get to a eurobricks event :)

Unfortunately, due to finances I'm going to have to drop out of this. :sad:

On 3/1/2023 at 8:10 AM, elleana said:

Please count me in. I will sort my own accommodation. 

NIce to have you back again! :wub:

On 3/3/2023 at 7:27 PM, Calanon said:

Unfortunately, due to finances I'm going to have to drop out of this. :sad:

Bad news, indeed. :cry_sad: Hopefully we will be back in the U.K. / Windsor in the future.

2 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Hopefully we will be back in the U.K. / Windsor in the future

I am hoping you can come back to the UK, Windsor does have the new themed land after all! Currently trying to nab a date to take my little cousin so I can check it out :grin:

48 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

Does anyone have information about the "usual suspects" that have been to previous events, but haven't reacted at all so far?

I think of @CopMike @Rufus @Pandora @KimT @Quarryman @Dfenz @Bfenz @Ras 74 ... :cry_sad:

Gasp! I'm not a usual suspect? :cry_sad: Anyway, signing up now!

No need for accommodation (I prefer my own bed!) and I'll have to be at work for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but I'll try and be around as much as possible :thumbup:

Will be nice to see everyone again!

1 hour ago, Holodoc said:

Does anyone have information about the "usual suspects" that have been to previous events, but haven't reacted at all so far?

I think of @CopMike @Rufus @Pandora @KimT @Quarryman @Dfenz @Bfenz @Ras 74 ... :cry_sad:

Looks extremely unlikely for me I'm afraid. Was hoping Easter would work out differently, but now it's pretty close to certain that it won't and being away from the family four out of five weekends in April is a no-go, three is bad enough. Hopefully I can join next year. 

6 hours ago, Rolli said:

Gasp! I'm not a usual suspect? :cry_sad: Anyway, signing up now!

No need for accommodation (I prefer my own bed!) and I'll have to be at work for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but I'll try and be around as much as possible :thumbup:

I'm awfully sorry that I didn't put you on that 'wanted' poster. :look::laugh:
I saw you read my PM in January and thinking about your not-so-new job I thought it would be unlikely to have you on the event. See it as a teaser to get you out of cover.  :blush:

Glad to see it will work out nethertheless to have you in the evenings.:wub: There will be a lot ot talk about!

6 hours ago, Quarryman said:

Looks extremely unlikely for me I'm afraid. Was hoping Easter would work out differently, but now it's pretty close to certain that it won't and being away from the family four out of five weekends in April is a no-go, three is bad enough. Hopefully I can join next year.

Wow, bad news, but fully understandable! :sceptic:

On 3/8/2023 at 3:26 PM, Rolli said:

It will be indeed! If you have any need for Ravensburger games or puzzles write me and I see what I can get :classic:

On 3/8/2023 at 1:33 PM, Holodoc said:

Hi Holodoc

Apologies, I only saw this thread now. Regrettably the Fenzs' can't make it this year as we are exhibiting at a charity event that weekend and also it is too long to be away from Amfenz as she is doing her Leaving Certificate exams at the beginning of June. 

We hope to be at Skaerbaek in September and look forward to seeing some of you then.

Have a great event.

Thanks for the reply and all the best for you (and especially Amfenz) :blush:.

Looking forward to seeing you in the future.