Holodoc

Eurobricks Event 2023 Billund sign up-topic

Finally!

After 4 years - yes, it's really FOUR years *oh2* !!! - we are definitely planning another Eurobricks event:excited:

It will be held in the heart of the LEGO enthusiasm, in Billund, Denmark.
From Wednesday, 26th of April until Sunday, 30th of April.

Those who have already attended to one of our events know what I'm writing about - those who don't have an idea what this is all about, might want to check the last events topics first. :wink: 
More information can be found in this topic where we planned the event 2020 - which was postponed (for the known reasons :hmpf:) until now.

So if you are willing to be part of this fun and entertaining event, please reply here.

Information about the program will follow later - we still have room for YOUR thoughts and ideas! Set are the obvious attractions like Legoland and LEGO House. And I have a feeling that some competitions will be held as well... :innocent:

UPDATE (who's joinnig):

Skalldyr (+1?), Holodoc, MstrOfPppts, Redhead, Lt. de Martinet, Ryushi, Peppy, Aredhel, Jim&Kitty, LasseD, Cwetqo, JopieK, snefroe, Cecilie&Ace, soccerkid6, elleana, Rolli!

definite maybe:
LegoFjotten

Kitty & myself are present.

28 minutes ago, Jim said:

Kitty & myself are present.

Whoop whoop, looking forward to it!! 

Wednesday is traveling day right? So we will probably start with joined diner at the buffet?

Whooa! Count me in. I may come with my familiy, so 1 is sure and 3 are optional (for now).

I was in Billund not long ago. A lot has changed there in those few years.

19 minutes ago, Cwetqo said:

I was in Billund not long ago. A lot has changed there in those few years.

By any chance also changes in the Employee Store policy? Asking for a friend of course.

Ooooh! I want to go! But I have the Inside Tour in May, not sure if I can swing both. I will have to say maybe...

As for the Employee Store, new location and limit was raised by 1000 DKK last Skærbæk. According to a friend of course.

I am also in. This time with a high chance of my girlfriend joining too :classic:

55 minutes ago, Jim said:

Wednesday is traveling day right? So we will probably start with joined diner at the buffet?

Right. (at least that was the way to go the last times :grin:)

4 minutes ago, Skalldyr said:

I am also in. This time with a high chance of my girlfriend joining too :classic:

:wub: :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

As for the Employee Store, new location and limit was raised by 1000 DKK last Skærbæk. According to a friend of course.

By "new location" you mean the Employee Store is located in a different/new location?

Last time we went, we were not allowed to visit the Employee Store anymore. Has that changed? 
(maybe I need to ask on the LAN)

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

:wub: :thumbup:

By "new location" you mean the Employee Store is located in a different/new location?

Last time we went, we were not allowed to visit the Employee Store anymore. Has that changed? 
(maybe I need to ask on the LAN)

The store is now in the LEGO Campus building. Have no idea if we will be allowed to visit on this event though.

2 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

The store is now in the LEGO Campus building. Have no idea if we will be allowed to visit on this event though.

:thumbup:

About the Campus; is that open to the public (aka us)?

1 minute ago, Jim said:

:thumbup:

About the Campus; is that open to the public (aka us)?

Unfortuntately no. I was lucky enough to visit last January before the building opened officially and got in on an awesome tour of the place. 

https://bricknerd.com/home/inside-lego-campus-an-exclusive-tour-of-legos-new-hq-in-billund-4-8-22

They did offer some tours after Skærbæk last year, but it didn't include the People House which was the most interesting part. This kind of tour might be something they will offer to visiting LUGs, but not sure.

3 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

They did offer some tours after Skærbæk last year, but it didn't include the People House which was the most interesting part. This kind of tour might be something they will offer to visiting LUGs, but not sure.

That is something I can ask. It has been quite a while ago since TLG did something special for Eurobricks, so it's worth a shot.

I plan to be there, just need to clear it with my family. It's school holidays that week and they had plans to go to Legoland Gunzburg.

Awesome news! Also plan to be there.

Where's the countdown topic?!