Sign in to follow this  
Matthias83

Looking for MOC Pirates vs Soldiers/Imperial

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me here.

Does anyone know a MOC where a (big) battle between pirates and soldiers is shown?
I also mean consistently a larger Moc, I've been looking for a long time, also on Pinterest and Youtube.
I only found 2 Mocs, but both are not really what I mean:

-1x Pirate Battle (but it's more like Pirate vs Pirate fighting)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkADT2PdTTE

-1x Pirates vs Imperial Fort Battle Attack
(however, where there is only a large self-made Imperial Fort, not even a pirate ship in front of it?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoXQ43wcP84

Anyone know any Battle Moc, with pirates vs imperial/soldiers?

Thank you, Matthias

Most MOCs will consist of imperials fighting another faction of soldiers, as that is quite historically accurate, because pirates didn't really go all out on a land fight. Best what I can think of when it comes to pirate and imperial battle is a town raid, but no MOCs come to me mind, sorry.

Ok thanks, 
but I am still a bit perplexed, cause I thought it was the main theme of all the Lego Pirates.

Back in the main catalog (1990 or so) it was ever the fight/attack of the Pirates on the Imperial navy Fortress.

Even in the actual Wiki there is a picture of a Diorama, were the Red Baracuda Ships attacks the Fortress.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_Pirates

Really interessting that there exists non of such MOCs...

But thanks for looking and thinking about it,

Matthias  

21 minutes ago, Matthias83 said:

Really interessting that there exists non of such MOCs...

I found one which might be remotely similar to what yer looking for:

1 hour ago, Jack Sassy said:

Most MOCs will consist of imperials fighting another faction of soldiers, as that is quite historically accurate, because pirates didn't really go all out on a land fight. Best what I can think of when it comes to pirate and imperial battle is a town raid, but no MOCs come to me mind, sorry.

Yep, pirates would often disembark in some distance of an city and then surprise attack from the landside. Like Veracruz 1683 or Panama Viejo 1671, were Henry Morgan and is men marched from the Caribbean coast to the coast of the Pacific Ocean.

Perhaps not as large scale as you're looking for, but my Pirates layout was absolutely set up as a battel between the Imperial Bluecoats and the Pirates!

BC2022-ClassicPirates-19BC2022-ClassicPirates-23BC2022-ClassicPirates-28

1 hour ago, PxChris said:

Perhaps not as large scale as you're looking for, but my Pirates layout was absolutely set up as a battel between the Imperial Bluecoats and the Pirates!

Of course, how could I forget about yer astounding collection, @PxChris:pir-oh3:

hmm... try broadening your search terms. I have a distant recollection of some MOC competitions on here, Red Vs Blue, for things relating to the Imperial Guards (Which side do you think is better, Red or Blue?) Or 'Pillage the Village', for more Piratey Mocs.

Edited by JeffBuilds