pantelis

[Moc] Indiana Jones ''Last crusade''

Recommended Posts

"Indiana Jones the last crusade" and of course the characteristic Petra monument in Jordan. It was something I had been thinking about for a long time and wanted to do. It started when I discovered that I had some old Indiana sets. Then I said to try to put it inside one of the IKEA frames. The challenge was that I would have to do which is to make 3 studs on a surface to fit inside the frame.The result below.

 

52596478526_56336aca26_k.jpg

52596963795_f802ffe9f2_k.jpg

52596796364_fe31649289_k.jpg

52596533546_dc911bde65_k.jpg

52596533806_4dbb25bb5c_k.jpg

52596963415_dd17732136_k.jpg

52596963995_abe2887079_k.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In such a scale, you captured the Petra treasury details very well. I love those custom minifigures. Good job! :pir-thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

In such a scale, you captured the Petra treasury details very well. I love those custom minifigures. Good job! :pir-thumb:

Thank you very much for your feadback my mate!

17 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

This looks great :wub: and fits well into the IKEA frame.

Thank you very much, i think this frame is very useful for stories like this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant recreation of the Petra facade. It looks spot on, down to the weathering on the bricks and stone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tariq j said:

The looks excellent. You've captured the look of the temple really well.

thank you very much for this. it was really a challenge for my to try it in a very limited space.

4 minutes ago, Feuer Zug said:

Brilliant recreation of the Petra facade. It looks spot on, down to the weathering on the bricks and stone.

i really apriciate this feadback my friend. i hope you enjoy it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a beautiful rendition of the Petra temple and I love how you’ve managed to compress the scale without sacrificing detail. Seeing stuff like this really makes me want to get back into MOCing, really nice work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kaijumeister said:

This is a beautiful rendition of the Petra temple and I love how you’ve managed to compress the scale without sacrificing detail. Seeing stuff like this really makes me want to get back into MOCing, really nice work!

thank you very much for this great feadback my friend i really hope you enjoy the build!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the movies, especially the last crusade.

Your MOC is awesome and I really really like the idea using a frame to highlight the model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MontyMatte said:

Love the movies, especially the last crusade.

Your MOC is awesome and I really really like the idea using a frame to highlight the model.

thank you very much for this my dear friend! i also love all the Indiana movies !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stuff, I do wish that Lego would create a new dual-molded piece for fez, without the brick on top and with a black tassel on side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome moc mate.:wub: not only my favourite Indi movie but also my favourite wonder of the world.  If you could do a custom Grail Knight that would be awesome.:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.