Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, Seaber said:

$64.99 | 754 pieces Fred and George's Escape from Hogwarts (Harry, Ron Fred George, Umbridge, Grubbly Plank, in a breakable uilding with exam desks and the big timer) 
$79.99 | 730 pieces Borgin and Burke's (Malfoy, Narcissa, Mr Borgin, Trio) 
$64.99 | 599 pieces Chamber of the Winged Keys (Trio, winged keys and small chess area) 
$xx.xx | 403 pieces The Trio's Tent (Trio, Doe) 
$89.99 Dumstrang Ship (compact but tall, Krum, Karkaroff, Hermione, Dumbledore) 
$129.99 Battle of Hogwarts  

AC based on Grimmauld Place in OotP. 

We won't get the D2C reveled will we? 

That sounds amazing!

After reading the messages after it I realised that this was another wishlist. I mistakingly thought the leaks dropped. Woops.

Edited by Salix

Maybe I’m reading into it a bit too much, but the Promobricks teaser features both Luna’s glasses and the Deathly Hallows symbol… Could this be hinting at a Lovegood home set? @krimimimi ‘s suggestion about the Hog’s Head tavern also has me really excited. Imagine it with an Aberforth minifig, the portrait of Ariana, and -finally- the return of the goat! I guess we will find out in less than an hour!

Let me give this a quick try now that I still can:

1. €65,- Wedding Tent with Fleur, Bill, Harry, Luna, Mr Doge, Death Eater

2. €80,- Lovegood House with Xenophilius, Harry, Ron Hermione, Printed Tales of Beedle the Bard book, 2 Death Eaters.

3. €65,- 2020 style Boathouse (extension to the castle) with Hagrid, Y1 unsorted Harry, Hermione and Draco

4. €45,- Inferi Cave with Dumbledore, Harry and 2 Inferi

5. €160,- D2C Knight Bus with Ernie, Stan, Harry, Aunt Marge, Tom the Innkeeper (PoA) and Fudge

6. 403 pieces set - Forbidden Forest with Y1 Harry, Draco, Fang and Firenze

7. €90,- 2020 style HBP Astronomy Tower with Bellatrix, Snape, Harry, Draco with Death Eater Mark and Carrow twins

8. €100,- Durmstrang Ship with Karkarof, Krum in Uniform, Barty Crouch Sr., Harry, Neville

Edit: whoops forgot 45 was the advent calendar, oh well

Edited by Huigberts Builds

Not gonna try to predict each set, but I hope we'll get:

• a Battle of Hogwarts set

• a small Deathly Hallows: Part 1 set

• a small Philosopher's Stone set with Quirrel

• Hagrid's Hut

• the Third Task

• a Quidditch set

Just a minute to go :excited:

• Expecto Patronum: Really hope it's a DH set, not a PoA one
  • Battle of Hogwarts: YES!
  • Quidditch Trunk: MEH.
  • Gringotts for $430?! Holy smokes
  • Knight Bus D2C? Okay then.
  • A BUILDABLE DOBBY?! The prophecies were true
Edited by BrickBob Studpants

It's so hard continuing working knowing how much excitement is around :drool:

I count on you all for taking me updated!

Edited by BrickMatit

13 hours ago, bRICKbRAT said:

Here’s my predictions: 

- Expectro Patronum remake set

- Battle of Hogwarts set since we usually get at least one DH set per wave.

- Buildable Dobby set similar to I am Groot. We always get a buildable creature per wave and this one would be a cute pick.

- Quidditch Trunk because we usually get an out of left field set.  

- Durmstrang Ship with Igor Karkaroff fig 

That was uhm, a scarily accurate prediction xD

Okay, so full thoughts.

• Expecto Patronum: please don't be a PoA set, that would be unnecessarily big; DH2 one would be really cool, acting as a big expansion to the next set

• Battle of Hogwarts: OH BOY YEAH (I hope they implement Harry's and Voldemort's duel with green and red pieces)

• Quidditch Trunk: already forgotten about it, don't care

• Gringotts: sounds fantastic, it needs to include the dragon for that price tho

• Knight Bus: could be cool, but sounds oversized for what it really is

• Dobby: it's an AutoMorbile case – a set that sounds so hilarious that you immediately see it in positive light

3 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

That was uhm, a scarily accurate prediction xD

I call shenanigans. Some of these were oddly specific :laugh_hard:

I’m excited for the DH sets, but overall it’s a mixed bag to me. I don’t care at all about that trunk, the Dobby fig is whatever, the Knight Bus is unnecessary, and that 65$ remake of Expecto Patronum is just a waste :tongue: Of course it could still be a DH set, but I kinda doubt that

What if the Expecto Patronum set is another Hogwarts Expansion? Maybe the classroom where Harry learns the spell from Lupin? Or the RoR scene with Dumbledores Army?

1 minute ago, SuperChris said:

What if the Expecto Patronum set is another Hogwarts Expansion? Maybe the classroom where Harry learns the spell from Lupin? Or the RoR scene with Dumbledores Army?

I was thinking a castle expansion with Lupin's classroom, too.

Wow, what a line up. Battle of Hogwarts was a given eventually with the figs introduced in the room of requirement. We need Ron, and this follows the tradition now of the £45 Hogwarts winter set being made almost redundant by the figures being released elsewhere. I expect a green Voldemort, Harry, Ron, aberforth maybe (if he’s not in the expecto patronum set) the build will probably be another courtyard expansion, or maybe the bell towers with the hanging walkways and a big staircase?

I thought the 2000+ piece set was Gringots, but the Knight Bus? That’s wild.

No idea how Gringots is going to work, if it’s on a thin baseplate like the rest of DA, how is the underground stuff going to work? Intrigued to say the least. At €400 odd, I’d be surprised if we didn’t get atleast another building. If I was to bet, I reckon the set will be Gringots facade, vaults, dragon, Borgin and burkes.

Expecto Patronum is interesting. Could be a display set of that scene in POA, I hope it’s a DHp2 set though, could have Abberforth, spiders, troll, basically everything from the ‘Courtyard Apocalypse’ scene.

Dobby…not for me thank you

quidditch Trunk? Maybe a good parts pack

EDIT: oh wow there’s two sets we don’t even know about including a 1000+ piece? Damn, considering Grimmauld Place was one of the later known exclusives last year, very exciting 

I’ve seen a lot of people saying that Harry Potter is a dying and unpopular theme, but this is the most sets ever in a year right? I mean there’s TWO D2Cs?! 11 regular sets, advent calendar, 2 D2Cs, two Brickheadz packs, a polybag, and then exclusive book minifig…big year for the theme.

guess I have to get the Hogwarts Express pretty soon so I’m not 2 £400+ sets behind…

Edited by Whovastron

So no Durmstrang ship? That's ok. The Creator pirate ship + Legacy Bounty + Barracuda Bay have pretty well satisfied my desire for a modern sailing ship build. But still, it would have been nice. I wonder how much the Knight Bus build will resemble the big London Bus from 2017.

Dobby got his sock! :laugh: Buildable creatures aren't my thing, and I think he could look either horrific or extremely cute, but either way, a worthy choice.

Gringotts for $430! Mind blown. Thank you to the designers for listening to us and keeping it in scale with DA. It's a steep price, but we've been waiting a long time, so I'm really glad we are getting a set that should be able to totally do the location justice. And I really hope there is a dragon in there for that price.

Battle of Hogwarts - both the Sirius's Escape and the Room of Requirement set have courtyard elements so I'm guessing maybe this set might be one that joins them well. Maybe some destroyed courtyard sections and crumbling front door. 

Knight Bus - love the source material, probably not going to be able to resist, but hope it's either that more detailed than the last or it has some cool dimension changing play feature to make it worthy of another set so soon.

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I call shenanigans. Some of these were oddly specific :laugh_hard:

I hope it's shenanigans! I want that ship! :laugh_hard:

Overall all, a really exiting wave and if the designers do read these forums at all then I want to express my appreciation that they seemed to have listened to feedback and really expanded i to the later movies with the sets. I'm genuinely shocked how few small sets and early movie sets there are in this wave. I was definitely expecting some sort of Final Challenge, Troll bathroom or Winged Keys castle module, but there doesn't appear to be a cheap set in this wave.

LEGO Harry Potter 2023

(76414) Expecto Patronum $64.99 (754 рс.)

(76415) The Battle of Hogwarts $84.99 (730 рс.)

(76416) Quidditch Trunk $64.99 (599 рс.)

(76417) Gringotts $429.99

(76418) Advent Calendar $44.99 (227 pc.)

(76419) Knight Bus ? (2260 pc.)

(76421) Dobby the House Elf $39.99 (403 pc.)

(76422) ???? $89.99 (834 pc.)

(76423) ???? $129.99 (1074 pc.)

Edited by sebastian666

4 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I'm genuinely shocked how few small sets and early movie sets there are in this wave. I was definitely expecting some sort of Final Challenge, Troll bathroom or Winged Keys castle module

Who knows, maybe they're keeping them for the next sort of reboot with the Great Hall :laugh:.

Thanks @sebastian666 for the list.

5 minutes ago, icm said:

So no Durmstrang ship? That's ok. The Creator pirate ship + Legacy Bounty + Barracuda Bay have pretty well satisfied my desire for a modern sailing ship build. But still, it would have been nice. I wonder how much the Knight Bus build will resemble the big London Bus from 2017.

The 2000 piece D2C or the exclusive 1000 piece set could be Durmstrang 

Wow I'm sooo excited for this years wave!!

Although I'm absolutely not interested in the Quidditch trunk, Dobby, nor the Knight Bus, everything else sounds really really good to me (and glad for the money I can save to spend on D2C Gringotts).

Expecto Patronum has quite some potential for me. As they mentioned it could be DH2 based, but I also wouldn't mind a Prof. Lupin classroom.

Battle of Hogwarts - can't wait to see what they designed! I really wish for the courtyard, but I'm afraid it will be another building. I also guess it will be the same modular building design as the last 2 years, so I cannot really imagine how a courtyard would be attached to the existing sets. Will it maybe be a new Great Hall build with a small integrated courtyard? As for the figures, I really hope for a cool molded giant! And many death eaters.

And lastly Gringotts <3 I am dying to see what they came up with! It just sounds so good, really curious how it will look and work with the tracks. Also very curious for the other buildings that hopefully come with it, such as leaky couldron or B&B. Really can't wait till September (?) when it will be released.

And those last unindentified sets... I hope for more DH Sets!!

Will be an expensive year, but overall very worth it. Now we have to wait for almost 6 freaking months till release...