Clone OPatra

DC Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

11 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

…three sets that all come with Batman and The Joker. Huh. At least the models look good!

What's the third one?

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

But, if this were the case, they'd just reuse the same Joker, no?

I'm never guessing anything again, I have the monkey paw curse.

I'm ok with Joker not looking like Nicholson, but why does he look like an old man?

Edited by PGBQW

I rather like the Batwing. Will definitely be getting it. Shame that the figures are the same, but at least it's 'only' $38.

35 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

when does the batmobile and batwing set come out? They look so damn good 

August 1.

19 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

What's the third one?

4+ Batmobile 76264. Different Joker in this one though.

21 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

What's the third one?

There’s a 4+ Batmobile :classic:

Has that ever happened before? A wave with three sets that all featured the same two characters with slight variations? :laugh_hard:

Marvel: *releases set with 3 Spideys, 3 villains and more*

DC: Do you want Batman and The Joker, Batman and The Joker, or perhaps Batman and The Joker?

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

19 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

I rather like the Batwing. Will definitely be getting it. Shame that the figures are the same, but at least it's 'only' $38.

August 1.

I like the batwing a lot too, I'll probably get that over the batmobile

Posted this in the Marvel forum on accident:

The Batwing looks great, but I really wish TLG would have included another character in either this set or the Batmobile set. Even a generic Joker goon or a Gotham City cop would have enhanced either set.

Holy cow. I was looking at the +4 batmobile and I was starting to like the joker's similarity to the btas joker, but the $27 price point kills the set for me. It's 50 cents a piece.

Edited by glucklegobatman

The batmobile and batwibg both look fantastic. Such perfect little sets that I can't believe we're actually getting them. Will definitely get the batmobile and maybe the bateing too if I can fit it in the budget but Star Wars and the Spider-man NWH final battle take precedence.

What the actual....

3 sets with the same two characters. I know Batman is renowned for just having the one villain. Oh wait... :shrug_confused:

Is this a new lego strategy where you get to choose the set you want added onto the minifigures?

Im baffled by these sets. Why not have a third different figure in each if they think Batman and Joker are a must

2 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Is this a new lego strategy where you get to choose the set you want added onto the minifigures?

Im baffled by these sets. Why not have a third different figure in each if they think Batman and Joker are a must

They did the Penguin, Max Shreck, and Catwoman in a set that's widely available and very affordab... never mind, carry on.

12 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

What the actual....

3 sets with the same two characters. I know Batman is renowned for just having the one villain. Oh wait... :shrug_confused:

Joker is the new Venom.

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

Wtf, I actually love that outfit. Might've be my favourite Joker Minifigure period.

1 hour ago, glucklegobatman said:

Holy cow. I was looking at the +4 batmobile and I was starting to like the joker's similarity to the btas joker, but the $27 price point kills the set for me. It's 50 cents a piece.

Dont worry, they're 100% reutilising that minifigure next year in the next Batmobile.

I know it sounds like I'm jerking, but +4 sets rarely have exclusive minifigs.

8 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Wtf, I actually love that outfit. Might've be my favourite Joker Minifigure period.

Dont worry, they're 100% reutilising that minifigure next year in the next Batmobile.

Which one of the five Batmobiles will be included with?

When I saw the 4+ set I thought it might be a nice cheap way of getting new cowl till I saw price 😂 I really like the Batwing, was the leak about it fitting in the Batcave wrong? Can’t think of anywhere it could go, unless it can stick to the right side somewhere 

Edited by DaredevilFan

The sets are cool and all, but really? Three sets and they all come with the same characters?

It wouldn't hurt them to use literally any other character.

30 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

That's probably getting used in the BTAS skyline.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The sets are cool and all, but really? Three sets and they all come with the same characters?

As much as I like the BtAS-esque Joker, seeing literally any other Batman villain would have been great. 

Also, what happened to the days when we’d get a build for the villains? Not that I miss the giant dentures and vine mechs per se, but the sets also feel kinda bland without something for the villains.

Is it just me or the batwing/batmobile Batman head looks like the happy hogan/Shang chi/Kaz head under the mask?

Would be incredibly lazy when they have the new head literally in a polybag

40 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Makes me want another Harley Quinn variant inclusion just to mix things up :laugh:

3 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Makes me want another Harley Quinn variant inclusion just to mix things up :laugh:

I can’t think of a better way to sum up my disappointment with this wave. 

These are pretty neat sets. However, we now have collectors and minifig scale sets of the Keaton Batmobile and Batwing (and the cave for what it’s worth). I kind of doubt we’ll get the Batski or the Batmissile. So…we might be done with the Keaton sets…?

What’s next? We recently got a Collectors and minifig Tumbler so probably not another one of those. Could they finally target BTAS? Is it popular enough to get the same treatment?

I guess we’re still missing a collectors ‘66 mobile…

As I said in a previous comment, if lego wants to stay on burton's batman, why not expand the characters of this world? A new version of Vicki Vale, Bob or any joker henchman, but at this point even any cop would be welcome! Lego is looking for maximum results with minimum effort, and this does not do credit to the number one toy manufacturer in the world

9 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

As I said in a previous comment, if lego wants to stay on burton's batman, why not expand the characters of this world? A new version of Vicki Vale, Bob or any joker henchman, but at this point even any cop would be welcome! Lego is looking for maximum results with minimum effort, and this does not do credit to the number one toy manufacturer in the world

Because they don't trust kids to buy anything but Batman vs Notable Villain.