Clone OPatra

DC Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

18 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Lego batman 4 is totally real, just like the dr fate set

Man, why? We haven't had a new IP for so long and we haven't had any game for two years before Skywalker Saga. We don't need another Batman game. I was hoping for something exciting like LEGO Disney but this only proves me that TT Games is not able to make anything exciting anymore. We had four DC Games. Everything was special because it brought something new and unique but I have no idea what new this one can bring. I have absolutely zero interest in this game unless it handles the idea in a new and original way. I would like to see a new, amazing LEGO TT game but I highly doubt it will ever happen.

44 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

Man, why? We haven't had a new IP for so long and we haven't had any game for two years before Skywalker Saga. We don't need another Batman game. I was hoping for something exciting like LEGO Disney but this only proves me that TT Games is not able to make anything exciting anymore. We had four DC Games. Everything was special because it brought something new and unique but I have no idea what new this one can bring. I have absolutely zero interest in this game unless it handles the idea in a new and original way. I would like to see a new, amazing LEGO TT game but I highly doubt it will ever happen.

Man is mad over lego DC even getting a rumour

16 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

Because the previous games were fun and popular? Also, you might not 'need' another Batman game, but the rest of us might like it, so please speak for yourself.
Speaking of, just because you have no idea what news the next game can bring, doesn't mean there isn't anything. Why don't you hold reservation till we/you know A LOT more?

Myself, I am excited at the prospect of another LEGO Batman/DC game. I just hope it's hero-oriented again and encompasses lots of heroes and villains outside the Batman roster.
In fact, I think some kind of multiverse-thing might happen. It seems like the logical next step, if you ask me :sweet: 

Also, a Dr. Fate set or even a set including his minifigure would be amazing!

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

Does that rumour come from a reliable source? Because a fifth DC game sounds rather weird, considering the current state of the theme. Unless this is supposed to mark some kind of comeback :laugh:

4 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

Because the previous games were fun and popular? Also, you might not 'need' another Batman game, but the rest of us might like it, so please speak for yourself.
Speaking of, just because you have no idea what news the next game can bring, doesn't mean there isn't anything. Why don't you hold reservation till we/you know A LOT more?

Myself, I am excited at the prospect of another LEGO Batman/DC game. I just hope it's hero-oriented again and encompasses lots of heroes and villains outside the Batman roster.
In fact, I think some kind of multiverse-thing might happen. It seems like the logical next step, if you ask me :sweet: 

Also, a Dr. Fate set or even a set including his minifigure would be amazing!

Regards,
Mitch

OK, understand but I would also like some new theme like Disney, Avatar, Toy Story or Stranger Things.

7 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Does that rumour come from a reliable source? Because a fifth DC game sounds rather weird, considering the current state of the theme. Unless this is supposed to mark some kind of comeback :laugh:

It's as reliable as the doctor fate set!

10 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

Well DCSV did end with the Anti Monitor so... LEGO Crisis on Infinite Earths anyone?

Just saying, the only times we get comic Justice League sets are the same years we get a new DC video game. And imagine the crazy potential a game about the multiverse could provide for sets. Think of all the Batmen and Harley Quinns we could get :grin:

Edited by Quicksilver838

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

And what source would that be....?

The Doctor fate set was a rumour from last year that was bullsh1t the set number turned out to be the Mjǫllnir Thor's hammer set.

Edited by Agent Kallus

10 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

OK, understand but I would also like some new theme like Disney, Avatar, Toy Story or Stranger Things.

Okay, sure, I get that. You're right on that part, there are a lot of other themes to make a videogame out of :classic: 

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well DCSV did end with the Anti Monitor so... LEGO Crisis on Infinite Earths anyone?

Just saying, the only times we get comic Justice League sets are the same years we get a new DC video game. And imagine the crazy potential a game about the multiverse could provide for sets. Think of all the Batmen and Harley Quinns we could get :grin:

Well, actually I was thinking more of all the Supermen :innocent:

Regards,
Mitch

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Think of all the Batmen and Harley Quinns we could get :grin:

At least 2!

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Just saying, the only times we get comic Justice League sets are the same years we get a new DC video game

See, this is the crazy conspiracy theory I can get behind rather than "Marvel is paying Lego to make less DC legos".

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

And what source would that be....?

Joe.

17 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It's as reliable as the guy who claimed the next Lego game would be the Disney one (they're allegedly the same fella), but as far as I know, it was posted as an anonymous comment in a Lego Skywalker Saga review, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Like it *might* be true, but I don't even know how word got around it so quick. Maybe I'm missing something?

9 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

The Doctor fate set was a rumour from last year that was bullsh1t the set number turned out to be the Mjǫllnir Thor's hammer set.

Ah, so it's probably not real. Cool.

5 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Joe.

Who the hell is steve jobs?

7 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Ah, so it's probably not real. Cool.

It's not real. That's been established for a long time

The lego instructions app lists dc super heroes as a retired theme... (And Batman as current). Should we be worried?

Edited by Huigberts Builds

28 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

He's is an inversion of Stadam Unemployments

17 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

The lego instructions app lists dc super heroes as a retired theme... (And Batman as current). Should we be worried?

I mean, that’s been the case for quite some time, hasn’t it? :laugh_hard: At least they admit it :snicker:

31 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I mean, that’s been the case for quite some time, hasn’t it? :laugh_hard: At least they admit it :snicker:

Yeah can't really deny that xD, oh well.

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I mean, it's clear that LEGO has little interest in producing non-film inspired sets for either company outside of each of their main heroes (Batman/Spider-Man). With the coming reset in the DC Universe, it makes sense that they'll temporarily retire anything non-Batman related. I don't think it really precludes the theme from returning in short order if/when Gunn turns it around, but why bother having designers attached to a theme that's functionally dead?

5 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I think that was just an error, I opened the app right now and it lists the original Batman theme back in the Retired section while DC Super Heroes is current. 

8 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Someone's being based

There's a Batman set in production based on the Batman animated series. I've seen a picture of it but I'm not allowed to post it here. It's basically the Gotham City skyline in the Art Deco style of the show and the description of the set says that it can be displayed on a shelf or mounted on a wall. The price is given to be in a range of $240-$390, probably $300, and it comes with 3238 pieces. The dimensions are 13 inches/32 cm high, 30 inches/77 cm wide, and 2 inches/6 cm deep. It's basically the Gotham skyline over a background of red sky with black clouds. In the sky there is also a white moon, police blimps with searchlights, the Bat signal, and the Batplane. There are water marks all over the image so it's hard for me to read out the details of the buildings but many of the buildings feature logos or signs that reference the show. There's a Joker's World theme park with ferris wheel and big Joker face as a sign as well. In front of the cityscape, at the bottom, is the word Gotham in all caps Art Deco style letters. The description of the set also mentions that there are panels that can be opened.

There are five minifigures included but they weren't included in the pic I saw. The five were named to be Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, and Phantasm. 

Sounds interesting but I'm afraid I can't believe it.

Well I'll believe it when I see it, and not sooner.

See it reposted by a reliable source that is or on store shelves, like the republic fighter tank

3 hours ago, JeanGreyForever said:

There's a Batman set in production based on the Batman animated series. 

If this is true, it would be awesome! Excellent choice of minifigs. 
It does make it sound a little too good to be true, though, so I'll take it with a grain of salt, for now.

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch