Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

@Lego_Minecraft_Goat‘s IG story :classic:

9 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

oops sorry! it's lego minecraft goat on instagram. I assumed you all look at instagram every 30 seconds like me haha

Haha no problem. I check out the usual # but I don't follow anyone specific. Thank you both. :classic:

12 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

There's nothing to suggest 76266 is Endgame based at all is there? 

Unfortunately no confirmation. The presence of a bigfig is also referred to as RUMOR..

Anyone know if the NWH set is coming out June 1st in Europe since the Captain America bike set is coming out June 1st in Europe and August 1st else where 

On 5/23/2023 at 8:01 AM, Murdoch17 said:

I don't know if there was an official statement, but TT and LEGO's partnership is dissolved due to issue's with TT overworking employees to get thing done (rush culture). I think there is one more rumored game coming, but I really don't know. It's not my area of expertise... I was just as shocked as you are to hear it.

Isn't that literally every video game company? Is EA different at all?

Glad the NWH set is still coming. The cancellation rumor was absurd, but it does also kind of feel par for the course with lego nowadays. I could 100% see them saying something like "the statue of liberty goes against our brand values" or "We are re-evaulating our relationship with marvel over Tobey Maguire's interactions with Papperazzi last decade". Oh, man, I can think of so many of these. "We are concerned that this set would cause people to attack the statue of liberty in real life". "Spider-Man as a character encourages dangerous vigilantism", etc. (and yeah, these are all exaggerated, but c'mon. In the past two years, how many sets have been cancelled over stuff like this?)

Though of course if it was cancelled there's always the chance it shows up in august with Keaton Batman and Joker as the minifigures!

Between Into the Spiderverse and the Spider-Man 2 game I hope we get some good Spider-Man sets later this year with new spider people.

12 minutes ago, Thwip said:

Between Into the Spiderverse and the Spider-Man 2 game I hope we get some good Spider-Man sets later this year with new spider people.

That new Venom suit Spider-Man would be amazing. Just different enough so that it’s not identical to the San Diego ComicCon version from 10 years ago but something I’d love to have in my collection. 

Is it just me, or is anyone else impatient to see some Marvel leaks? I want to see the Marvel CMF’s. I also want to know what 76226 is going to be. Honestly I’ll take anything at this point!!!

36 minutes ago, HarmfulEmpire said:

Honestly I’ll take anything at this point!!!

*monkey paw intensifies*

If the remaining sets are subpar, I'll blame you :laugh_hard:

41 minutes ago, HarmfulEmpire said:

Honestly I’ll take anything at this point!!!

The account on instagram (that we don't know is reliable) who 'leaked' that 76266 is the female avengers team up set, has posted that more info on the NWH set is coming tomorrow. 

33 minuti fa, squiz18 ha detto:

L'account su instagram (che non sappiamo sia affidabile) che ha "trapelato" che 76266 è il set di vendicatori femminili, ha pubblicato che ulteriori informazioni sul set NWH arriveranno domani.

do you mean spiderman1048? I hope that this information is also shared by reliable leakers, because if the source is always only him, and we cannot verify the reliability, his words continue to be just smoke…

4 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

do you mean spiderman1048? I hope that this information is also shared by reliable leakers, because if the source is always only him, and we cannot verify the reliability, his words continue to be just smoke…

Yeah thats the one. Like I said, we don't know if its reliable but @HarmfulEmpire was asking for anything :laugh:. Gives us something to talk about when it's quiet! 

35 minutes ago, squiz18 said:

Ci dà qualcosa di cui parlare quando è tranquillo!

You're right, it's welcome :-D

mmm I'm watching the English Promobricks video and even if I don't understand English, it seems to me that the information is consistent with what the Instagram guy wrote..

In the video he also talks about NWH, can someone who speaks English transcribe the important parts?

Edited by Legocentrico

From Promobricks’ latest video:

NWH Set

- All three Spideys have alternate heads!

- Electro has ‘yellow lightning’ on his face. No indication if this is printing only or a new mould.

- Doctor Strange, Ned, and MJ are included.

- No Lizard, Sandman is brick-built.

- Build is the Statue of Liberty head with scaffolding around it

Also it seems that 76266 is indeed an A-Force set from Endgame, Thanos is included with a new print.

Nicky on the latest AskPB (Promobricks) youtube video said MJ, Ned and Dr Strange are in the Liberty set. I dont know if she was giving the same information as PB site couple months back which could be old but we did have rumours they were removed. :shrug_oh_well:

She also said all 3 spidermen have 2 heads (likely spidey mask and face)

Just now, Kaijumeister said:

From Promobricks’ latest video:

NWH Set

- All three Spideys have alternate heads!

- Electro has ‘yellow lightning’ on his face. No indication if this is printing only or a new mould.

- Doctor Strange, Ned, and MJ are included.

- No Lizard, Sandman is brick-built.

- Build is the Statue of Liberty head with scaffolding around it

Also it seems that 76266 is indeed an A-Force set from Endgame, Thanos is included with a new print.

Snap :laugh: You beat me by seconds!

Edited by upliftingbricks

14 minutes ago, Kaijumeister said:

And Valkyrie has Pegasus apparently 

2 hours ago, HarmfulEmpire said:

That new Venom suit Spider-Man would be amazing. Just different enough so that it’s not identical to the San Diego ComicCon version from 10 years ago but something I’d love to have in my collection. 

Is it just me, or is anyone else impatient to see some Marvel leaks? I want to see the Marvel CMF’s. I also want to know what 76226 is going to be. Honestly I’ll take anything at this point!!!

Yeah a symbiote suit Spider-Man is like my most wanted figure

So 9 minifigures return for NWH, and A-Force for 76266, confirming practically everything spiderman1048 said on Instagram… this is interesting, unfortunately but 76266 is yet another big wasted opportunity: no bigfigures for two years and they return with the third Thanos Endgame??? Again Okoye and Shuri??? microwasp??? Again Wanda and Cap Marvel??? Pretty much the only completely new minifigure would be Valkyrie… Valkyrie??? Lego what the megabluck are you doing??? We miss Hulk, we miss War Machine, we miss Hawkeye. what a shitty year :-/

I'm excited for the upcoming CMF series! I'm looking forward to getting Moon Knight and Agatha Harkness (assuming the leaked list from a while ago is legit).

So we‘re back at 9 minifigs for the NWH set, huh? :grin: Hope it‘s not a mere misunderstanding.

And the Endgame set doesn‘t sound all that exciting, except for some new prints and/or hairpieces. Wonder what the build is going to be. Fingers crossed it’s more than just another Avengers HQ, but the options are pretty limited. A leviathan would be cool tho!

17 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

A leviathan would be cool tho!

That would be great. Would definitely make the set more appealing in light of the repeated figures. Valkyrie and Wanda both fought leviathan in the film so it make sense. 

Is a decent leviathan possible with around 750 pieces? I can't quite work it out.

Chances are it will be the compound and some rubble again :laugh:

43 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

So we‘re back at 9 minifigs for the NWH set, huh? :grin: Hope it‘s not a mere misunderstanding.

After the Battle Of Hogwarts McGonagall and statue let down I'm taking even Promobricks' minifigure line up with a heavy dose of salt. :hmpf_bad:

8 minuti fa, BacktoBricks ha detto:

Dopo la battaglia di Hogwarts McGonagall e la statua

Don't forget the helmet of Black Panther in 2021 and Iron Man mark 4 in 2022 :-D

Just now, Legocentrico said:

Don't forget the helmet of Black Panther in 2021 and Iron Man mark 4 in 2022 :-D

I wasn't actively following the Marvel news then, but I'm guessing they got the info wrong with minifigures for those sets too?