Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

It's the first Marvel book, I have no imagination and I say Iron Man or Spider Man

I think youre probably right, I would bet its an exclusive Ironman figure or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stan Lee would be an excellent choice! If it's a hero I think a Spidey or Iron Man variant are most likely though. Although a comic-based Kang would be awesome too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway guys, in this time of famine, every new marvel minifigure (original or variant) will be welcome :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I say Mister Fantastic, because he's part of the first family of Marvel, and so everyone can scream themselves hoarse about the lack of the rest of the Fantastic 4.

Also, he was just in the last Dr. Strange film, so that book might be good place to include him. But then, the same could be said for Professor X, actually...

 

(And yes, I just want to watch the world burn. :grin: )

Edited by Murdoch17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if someone has already said it but the only big absent from the cover is Cap. mumble mumble could be a clue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think people are gonna be disappointed — there's no way we're getting Stan Lee, Kang, or Mr. Fantastic here :tongue:

Expect a variant of a popular character we already have as a minifigure, or a new niche character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Murdoch17 said:

I say Mister Fantastic, because he's part of the first family of Marvel, and so everyone can scream themselves hoarse about the lack of the rest of the Fantastic 4.

I can see that; a book would probably be the only way that we would get spaghettified Reed, but Iron Man or Spider-Man seem more likely to me. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw today that the Guardians 3 and the Ant-Man figure sets are all slated to retire this year???
 

Isn't that a bit too early? I thought MCU sets stay on the shelf for at least a year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hvader said:

Saw today that the Guardians 3 and the Ant-Man figure sets are all slated to retire this year???

Source?

also what "ant-man figure sets".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hvader said:

Saw today that the Guardians 3 and the Ant-Man figure sets are all slated to retire this year???
 

Isn't that a bit too early? I thought MCU sets stay on the shelf for at least a year...

Strangely only 2/3 Guardians sets are due to retire this year. Baby Rockets ship is due to stay longer. 

https://www.brickfanatics.com/every-lego-set-retiring-in-2023-march-update

@Goofster he's talking about the the buildable Ant Man figure (but put figures as talking about the GOTG3 sets as well)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now both Funko AND Hasbro are releasing Season Two characters from What If...?

I'm even more convinced we'll get some this CMF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 ora fa, Buckethead ha detto:

Quindi ora sia Funko che Hasbro stanno rilasciando i personaggi della seconda stagione di What If...?

Sono ancora più convinto che otterremo un po' di questo CMF.

Where can i see hasbro?  on Instagram pages there is nothing of what if

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Where can i see hasbro?  on Instagram pages there is nothing of what if

It's blurry, but it lines up with previous reports.

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

It's blurry, but it lines up with previous reports.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

thanks :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instagram might be limiting posts again on Legoleaks, going to make it tricky to find Summer leaks.

On 3/22/2023 at 11:41 AM, squiz18 said:

Strangely only 2/3 Guardians sets are due to retire this year. Baby Rockets ship is due to stay longer. 

https://www.brickfanatics.com/every-lego-set-retiring-in-2023-march-update

This is likely to avoid flooding the market with competing Marvel sets and potentially push people to getting the sets prior to Winter. Also Rocket is the character most people would probably expect not to return in the future and that set also features the Baby Rocket mould/print that they'll probably want to clear out stock of. Perhaps anticipating a baby Yoda situation where that set is insanely popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

This is likely to avoid flooding the market with competing Marvel sets and potentially push people to getting the sets prior to Winter. Also Rocket is the character most people would probably expect not to return in the future and that set also features the Baby Rocket mould/print that they'll probably want to clear out stock of. Perhaps anticipating a baby Yoda situation where that set is insanely popular.

So what you are saying is the rocket set will be on sale at the same time as the spoiler sets with the high evolutionary, Kraglin, Gamora and Lylla. Great to hear! :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2023 at 7:06 PM, Legocentrico said:

I don't know if someone has already said it but the only big absent from the cover is Cap. mumble mumble could be a clue

Ashnflash said that too, and I agree with you both. Maybe the Winter soldier suit? If comics are on the table, the werewolf Cap would be a good variant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minuti fa, PRbrickbuilder ha detto:

Anche Ashnflash l'ha detto, e sono d'accordo con entrambi. Forse la tuta da soldato invernale? Se i fumetti sono sul tavolo, il lupo mannaro Cap sarebbe una buona variante.

With a werewolf Cap and the zombie Cap, only the vampire Cap would be missing :-D Mmm maybe the propaganda version of first avengers?  It could be a good promo, something difficult to put into sets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

With a werewolf Cap and the zombie Cap, only the vampire Cap would be missing :-D

You mean Morbius America!!!! We all gonna be efusive when he says "Sinister Six, assemble", after three phases of Sony movies, in a battle against Knull.

Edited by PRbrickbuilder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minuti fa, PRbrickbuilder ha detto:

Intendi Morbius America!!!! Saremo tutti efusivi quando dirà "Sinister Six, assemble", dopo tre fasi di film Sony, in una battaglia contro Knull.

:-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goofster said:

i feel like its either BP or deadpool imo.

BP I could see potentially, but not deadpool. No WAY they put him in a kids' book.

8 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Ashnflash said that too, and I agree with you both. Maybe the Winter soldier suit? If comics are on the table, the werewolf Cap would be a good variant.

I think an MCU Cap suit is all but guaranteed, as much as I'd like Stan or a comics character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.