Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

I’m hoping that if this D2C is indeed a building or vehicle, that it is comic-based. That’s the only way I will buy it. 

16 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

we are at the end of february and we don't have the descriptions of the sets.  how sad :-(

I got you.

76257: 'Buildable' Wolverine $29.99 (8+, 327 pcs) June - set will include a buildable wolverine figure, like the Ant-Man figure we got earlier this year but mroe Wolverine-ish

76258: 'Buildable' Captain America $29.99 (8+, 310 pcs) June - same as the Wolverine thing, but more Captain America-y

76260: 'Cap and Black Widow Bike Chase' $14.99 (6+, 130 pcs) June - set includes Black Widow wearing a baseball cap. She's chasing after a bicycle thief

76261: 'NWH Statue Of Liberty Battle' $99.99 (10+, 900 pcs) - Just fans getting their hopes up, probably not even real.

76262: Captain America's Shield $199.99 (18+, 3128pcs) - includes a giant buildable version of Captain America's shield. Yes, it is bulletproof. No, I wouldn't recommend testing it.

76263: ? (4+, 66 pcs) - this set will include Lego bricks

76266: $99.99 (10+,794pcs) - this set will also include Lego bricks

31209: The Incredible Spider-man ($199.99, 2099pcs) August - Spider-Man joins The Incredibles to fight Screenslaver and Mysterio

71039: 'Marvel CMF Series 2' (Boxed, $4.99 each) - You're all about to be very disappointed by who they chose to exclude

76267: $44.99 (7+, 243pcs - Advent Calendar) Figures - Not sure, but I'm guessing it's Christmas themed.

76222: (Likely DC due to delays) - Batman's something or other

76246: - IDK, probably something for Batman

76249: Venomized Groot ($49.99, 630pcs) - the only set anyone is gonna buy this year

76250: $69.99 (18+, Helmet?) - Yeah, this is probably a helmet. Maybe Black Panther's for anyone who wants a smaller version of the set from last year.

76252: - $2000 Morbius bust

1 hour ago, psqidexslizer said:

76252: - $2000 Morbius bust

Day 1 purchase. It shall make a fine addition to my shrine.

55 minutes ago, Meadius said:

Day 1 purchase. It shall make a fine addition to my shrine.

Day -12 purchase. I shall break into Lego's factory and obtain the first produced copy of this masterpiece.

Moon Knight daggers on instagram???  :-O  Can anyone confirm that he's not fake? And especially if it's actually a new piece

Edited by Legocentrico

17 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Moon Knight daggers on instagram???  :-O  Can anyone confirm that he's not fake? And especially if it's actually a new piece

Looks like something out of ninjago, if you ask me

18 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Looks like something out of ninjago, if you ask me

that's why I ask, I don't know the original Lego themes, Anyone who follows ninjago can tell for sure

An instagram user says it's fake.  he claims to have seen the piece with custom minifigures :-/

Edited by Legocentrico

How far out from release does Lego actually start producing Minifigures in factories for a piece to leak this soon?

1 minute ago, Buckethead said:

How far out from release does Lego actually start producing Minifigures in factories for a piece to leak this soon?

This is far too early for the CMF piece to leak IF Moon Knight is in the CMF and uses these. If the piece real, it is possible that they are used in Ninjago or something beforehand, which would make more sense time-wise. We shall see.

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

An instagram user says it's fake.  he claims to have seen the piece with custom minifigures :-/

I'm not sure if we should dismiss it this quickly. I've seen quite a few custom Moon Knights, but non of them had a piece that looked exactly like this one, (arguably I think the fake ones look better.) Not to mention the instagram user claims he is going off his memory, he might have remembered it wrong. Couldn't it just be him having seen a custom figure holding 2 golden fang/tooth/claw/horn pieces? Since that's the closest thing I've seen to this "leaked" piece.

7 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

This is far too early for the CMF piece to leak IF Moon Knight is in the CMF and uses these. If the piece real, it is possible that they are used in Ninjago or something beforehand, which would make more sense time-wise. We shall see.

Is it though? It might be for regular cmf series, but keep in mind this is the first one in boxes rather than blindbags, so we might not be able the rely on how it went in the past. Besides even back then it happened that figures leaked way sooner than usual. Harry Potter cmf series 1 Voldemort and Nagini jump to mind.

47 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Is it though? It might be for regular cmf series, but keep in mind this is the first one in boxes rather than blindbags, so we might not be able the rely on how it went in the past. Besides even back then it happened that figures leaked way sooner than usual. Harry Potter cmf series 1 Voldemort and Nagini jump to mind.

In any general case, it would be early to see CMF leaks. There are rare exceptions, and perhaps this falls into that, but just saying in general. 

5 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

No, nya’s helmet piece is a bit longer than the picture, so probably not 

Idk, the upper part yes, but the lower part looks pretty close in size if it has been sawed off

8 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

arguably I think the fake ones look better

This confirms it, guys, it is real

I may have doubts about the authenticity (although it looks like something lego would do) but I don't think it's that modified piece, also it wouldn't be the first time that a piece has been leaked even months before release

29 minuti fa, PGBQW ha detto:

Questo lo conferma, ragazzi, è reale

It is not an aspect to be underestimated.  I don't like custom because they look like miniature action figures.  it is precisely the "legoish" of the piece that intrigued me

Edited by Legocentrico

I don't really understand why Lego would make this piece when it's similair to the already existing moon shaped weapon piece. Also, if it is a specialized piece, why not make it more round to fit the actual on screen item?

I think we have a good chance of the cap and black widow bike chase being winter soldier based, then the Caps shield build coming with cap from Captain America: The First Avenger. Maybe I have too much hope, praying at least one of those is true.

I really cant see the D2C being anything other then Avengers Tower, would also love a big Avengers Compound or Rivendell type Wakanda set.

8 minuti fa, mgetz ha detto:

Penso che abbiamo buone possibilità che il berretto e l'inseguimento in bicicletta della vedova nera siano basati su un soldato invernale, poi la costruzione dello scudo Caps che viene fornito con il berretto di Captain America: The First Avenger. Forse ho troppa speranza, pregando che almeno uno di questi sia vero.

it would be a logical choice, it would help to bear many wrong choices.  That's why it won't happen.  I can see no minifigures in the shield, and two recycled minifigures in the chase :-D

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

it would be a logical choice, it would help to bear many wrong choices.  That's why it won't happen.  I can see no minifigures in the shield, and two recycled minifigures in the chase :-D

I can't see them doing two repeated figs for it, especially since Cap and Widow have been available in cheap sets for awhile. My guess is Widow's a re-use of either the quinjet or helicarrier one, but Cap is the Winter Soldier version.

11 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I can't see them doing two repeated figs for it, especially since Cap and Widow have been available in cheap sets for awhile. My guess is Widow's a re-use of either the quinjet or helicarrier one, but Cap is the Winter Soldier version.

If Thor's figure from the hammer (Thor 1 based) can get reused for Avengers, I can see Black Widow being reused for Winter Soldier. In both circumstances the costume differences are extremely minor, but people will complain regardless that no LEGO is lazy and didn't put money in to design a whole new torso

43 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If Thor's figure from the hammer (Thor 1 based) can get reused for Avengers, I can see Black Widow being reused for Winter Soldier. In both circumstances the costume differences are extremely minor, but people will complain regardless that no LEGO is lazy and didn't put money in to design a whole new torso

You mean lego isn't lazy?