Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minuti fa, BacktoBricks ha detto:

Non stavo seguendo attivamente le notizie Marvel allora, ma immagino che abbiano sbagliato le informazioni anche con le minifigure per quei set?

yes but I'm kidding, all the correct information they have given us over the years can easily erase some small inaccuracies :-)))

4 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

yes but I'm kidding, all the correct information they have given us over the years can easily erase some small inaccuracies :-)))

Oh sure, but I just know that even their info isn't fool proof now. :classic:

16 minuti fa, BacktoBricks ha detto:

Oh certo, ma so solo che anche le loro informazioni non sono una prova di errore ora.:classico:

well, the important minifigures in this case have been confirmed by multiple sources, so I would say we can rest assured… as for Strange, Ned and MJ, for me, they may or may not be there. it's the same :-P

Does anyone think if they're revealing DC sets, we might see Marvel this weekend as well?

Just now, Legocentrico said:

… as for Strange, Ned and MJ, for me, they may or may not be there. it's the same :-P

Agreed. MJ and Strange have been in multiple sets before, and it‘s not like there‘d be anything exclusive about them. Ned would be a nice inclusion though, as that FFH minifig accessory pack is pretty hard to get nowadays :classic:

As long as we get the three Spideys and the promised baddies (preferably with new faceprints for all of them), I‘m very pleased. Oh, and please give Doc Ock the Harry Potter hairpiece in dark brown instead of the bowl cut hairpiece that almost every previous Doc Ock minifig had, whether it even remotely fit or not :tongue:

6 minuti fa, BrickBob Studpants ha detto:

D'accordo. MJ e Strange sono già stati in più set, e non è che ci sarebbe qualcosa di esclusivo su di loro. Ned sarebbe una bella inclusione però, poiché quel pacchetto di accessori FFH minifig è piuttosto difficile da ottenere al giorno d'oggi:classico:

Finché otteniamo i tre Spideys e i cattivi promessi (preferibilmente con nuove impronte facciali per tutti loro), sono molto contento. Oh, e per favore dai a Doc Ock il parrucchino di Harry Potter in marrone scuro invece del parrucchino tagliato a ciotola che quasi ogni precedente minifig di Doc Ock aveva, che si adatti o meno a distanza:lingua:

Marvel 2023 is low on minifigures and hasn't received a single new piece yet, and the endgame set doesn't appear to contain any. I hope NWH has received some budget and contains specific molds and prints

(that Ned is very ugly :-D but yes, it's always better than nothing)

NWH set is interesting, but I really don't want repeat figures when they can't even provide the full villain line-up.

I may end up bricklinking the new Thanos if it looks good, but yeah, that's a disappointing set. Hopefully the Thanos big fig looks good, needs helmet as a seperate piece this time.

Shall wait till June for updated lists, hopefully when at least some things are revealed.

Edited by Scarilian

4 hours ago, Kaijumeister said:

From Promobricks’ latest video:

NWH Set

- All three Spideys have alternate heads!

- Electro has ‘yellow lightning’ on his face. No indication if this is printing only or a new mould.

- Doctor Strange, Ned, and MJ are included.

- No Lizard, Sandman is brick-built.

- Build is the Statue of Liberty head with scaffolding around it

Also it seems that 76266 is indeed an A-Force set from Endgame, Thanos is included with a new print.

This is amazing news. It would be great to see images tomorrow. I really enjoyed that movie and it is understandable that Sony and Marvel kept so much of it a secret to surprise the audiences. It therefore sounds reasonable that Lego would need lead time to make a new set based on No Way Home and if they had no idea what was going to happen in the movie a 2023 release would be unusually fast for the Lego Group to develop, produce, and release a set. Spider-Man No Way Home came out in 2021 so 2023 is almost exactly 2 years.

6 hours ago, squiz18 said:

The account on instagram (that we don't know is reliable) who 'leaked' that 76266 is the female avengers team up set, has posted that more info on the NWH set is coming tomorrow. 

Do we know if “more info” means we get to see photos or are we just getting more descriptions?

do we have a fig count for the a force set? (not including thanos)

hoping for st least a 2014 gamora and endgame valkyrie with pegasus 

the gorilla chitauri thing would be cool 2

maybe even a nice new iron spider  

So since the a-force set is kinda confirmed now doesn't it seem like classic Lego move to not include 2014 Gamora and 2023 Nebula in the set and instead use repeats of Okoye and Shuri here? I mean we still haven't gotten 2023 Nebula and 2014 Gamora in black outfit was requested since Gotg 1. Perfect opportunity to include them both here, but nope, Lego screwed us over again.

4 hours ago, Surge said:

do we have a fig count for the a force set? (not including thanos)

hoping for st least a 2014 gamora and endgame valkyrie with pegasus 

the gorilla chitauri thing would be cool 2

maybe even a nice new iron spider  

These are the figures apparently:

Captain Marvel

Scarlet Witch

Valkyrie (with Warsong the flying horse)

Shuri

Okoye

Wasp (microfig)

Thanos  (bigfig)

17 minutes ago, squiz18 said:

Captain Marvel

Scarlet Witch

Shuri

Okoye

Wasp (microfig)

Thanos  (bigfig)

Wasp, Okoye, Scarlet Witch, and Shuri are very likely the same from previous sets. An Endgame version of Valkyrie technically also exists already, but a new torso print at least is in the realm of possibility. Thanos is rumoured to have a new print, but it’s unclear whether that means a new torso and/or face print.

Thus, Captain Marvel is definitely the character with the most potential here. Maybe she comes with a recoloured version of her helmet? :excited:

31 minuti fa, BrickBob Studpants ha detto:

Quindi, Captain Marvel è sicuramente il personaggio con più potenziale qui. Forse viene con una versione ricolorita del suo casco?:eccitato:

Keep your expectations low.... I understood that Thanos just has a new facial expression, Wanda a new hair color, Carol a new hairpiece :-/

it's incredibly sad how they wasted the opportunity to bring in Gamora and solve one of the big problems with the Guardians 3 sets at the same time……

1 hour ago, squiz18 said:

Captain Marvel

Scarlet Witch

Shuri

Okoye

Wasp (microfig)

Thanos  (bigfig)

What, no Pepper in her Rescue Armor? Sheesh...
I was kinda excited about this set when I read it was coming after all, but now I might still skip it :sceptic:

Regards,
Mitch

1 minute ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

the NWH set looks cool, no brick built Sandman though, only his hand. the 3 Spider-Men look awesome but I can't say the same for the villains

Spot on with how I feel. Cool build, great spider-men, but probably a skip for me at the price.

Cool 50€ set.

The Doc Ock figure is bad. My dream is dead.

And these monstrous figures should be at the bottom of the river, along with me.

4 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Cool 50€ set.

The Doc Ock figure is bad. My dream is dead.

And these monstrous figures should be at the bottom of the river, along with me.

they did Doc Ock the dirtiest, and that Norman Osborn fig isn't too pretty either.

Couple thoughts about the new sets:

- Endgame set couldve done with being a bit bigger? I get the idea that they wanted the girl power moment in set form but they missed out on some of my favourites (Rescue, Gamora, Nebula). Getting a white horse again is super exciting though, hope that means its gonna show up in a different set soon.

- Venom groot is a very weird set to make, but I'm a big fan. Just got the regular groot on sale for £22 so I think I'm gonna get this one and display them together.

- Spidey set looks great from first impressions, sandman and lizard are sorely missed, and i can't see that goblin mask anywhere :( (I LOVE ELECTRO)

- just saw the baby hulkbuster LOL

Endgame battle has one new torso and the return of the loathed ( by me ) bigfigs. Boo,

builds okay for rubble...

Also wrong strange in the statue of liberty.

Edited by Agent Kallus

I really like the NWH set. The Spider-Men look great (do Tobey and Andrew have different shades of blue?). Electro and Doc Ock also look great imo (swapping Doc's hair with Harry Potter's should make a huge difference). Not so happy with Green Goblin. He appears majorly lacking compared to the other villains.

The Endgame set looks awesome. I hope Lego does more for Marvel what they've done for Star Wars where they reenact small scenes like these (i.e. Skywalker in Mandalorian or Boba Fett end credit scene w/ Fortuna). Disappointed by the repeat figures. The only one the feels new is Valkyrie, and with Gamora absent from the Vol. 3 sets, I would have hoped she'd be in this set.

How long before we see the new Captain Marvel set?

Edited by Buckethead

Love the NWH and Endgame sets! :wub: The head of the Statue of Liberty looks surprisingly similar to the Apocalypseburg one, down to the sausage eyebrows :laugh: And that new curved bar piece is gonna make for some interesting MOCs, I can already tell :grin:

New pics are kinda mixed bag for me.

A-force battle is so disappointing in many ways, reused Okoye, Shuri, Wanda and Cap Marvel. Cool new Valkyrie and Thanos. But no minifig in the set has leg prints!!! Like what’s wrong with Lego?! It’s 2023 and they think no leg prints is somehow ok especially in more expensive sets! The build is predictable bad, but it’s a rubble of Avengers compound, not much can be done here.

No way Home final battle is mixed as well. Statue of Liberty head and 3 Spideys looks good, but the villains… like how is that Green goblin so bad?! Doc Ock is not that much better, but at least he has leg prints along with Electro. Dr Strange, Ned and Mj look ok.

16 minutes ago, AstroFalcon said:

Couple thoughts about the new sets:

- Endgame set couldve done with being a bit bigger? I get the idea that they wanted the girl power moment in set form but they missed out on some of my favourites (Rescue, Gamora, Nebula). Getting a white horse again is super exciting though, hope that means its gonna show up in a different set soon.

- Venom groot is a very weird set to make, but I'm a big fan. Just got the regular groot on sale for £22 so I think I'm gonna get this one and display them together.

- Spidey set looks great from first impressions, sandman and lizard are sorely missed, and i can't see that goblin mask anywhere :( (I LOVE ELECTRO)

- just saw the baby hulkbuster LOL

Where did you get Groot for that price if you don’t mind me asking