Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

Hall of armours was revealed around the second of may last year. What sets could be revealed next week?

any ideas? Perhaps the infinity war wave?

It's just the captain America bike chase and venomised groot coming up for June so its likely to just be them being revealed next

Edited by squiz18

2 hours ago, squiz18 said:

It's just the captain America bike chase and venomised groot coming up for June so its likely to just be them being revealed next

With them being almost a month away, could we see them be revealed or leaked this weekend?

5 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

Ah ok cool thank you for the info. Hope its winter soldier based. Lets hope we see them next week.

@Scarilian is your person for the useful lists of the next sets. One was posted a few pages back and they are updated when more info is discovered

Bit more info about the spiderman art set from a Bricklicker video. It will be a comic spiderman in a crawling pose but elevated to look like he's crawling out of the frame. From 2:35 onwards

I just really want to see these X-Men minifigures, hopefully we start to see some more trickle in over the next couple of years

Probably doing another update in early May when we will hopefully get visuals and official reveals of the June sets.

Updates include:

• Wolverine Helmet has a potential release date of August 1st
  • Spider-man art set is comic inspired
  • 31209 is now reported to be 'The Amazing Spider-man' instead of 'The Incredible Spider-man' and is comic-inspired
  • Exclusive figure for the visual dictionary is an Iron Man comic variant

The only unknown sets we are currently aware of are:

• 76222 A holdover set from last year and is likely DC
  • 76246 Which we have no info on
  • 76263 A 4+ set in August
  • 76266 In August, rumored to be based on a scene from Avengers Endgame

Updated List:

Hide contents

May 2023 (Total 1):

• 76256: Ant-Man Construction Figure

JUNE 2023 (Total 4):

AUGUST 2023 (Total 7):

SEPTEMBER 2023 (Total 1 + CMF Series + Visual Dictionary)

NOVEMBER (Total 1)

UNKNOWN 2023 (Total 2):

Rumored/Other sets:

• X-Men Mansion, prototype leaked during a survey by Lego. Maybe a 2024 release
  • 76266 rumored to be based on the female team-up scene from Avengers Endgame

Notes:

• Unidentified sets may wind up being from DC, please be aware
  • Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary
  • Release dates are estimated given conflicting reports
  • Sets seem to be getting created with overlapping set numbers, please be aware fan made set titles may be reported by some sites as being official titles for these new set

On 4/29/2023 at 12:02 PM, BusterNut31 said:

Hall of armours was revealed around the second of may last year. What sets could be revealed next week?

any ideas? Perhaps the infinity war wave?

Venomized Groot, the two buildable figures and the bike chase set are the only sets we are aware of for June. We'll probably see those officially revealed early May.

Last year we had set of the Groot set and the Armory on reveals on May 3rd so can probably expect the same sorta timeline this year :)

August sets we sadly are unlikely to see until sometime after mid June, even without Lego CON this year that's still the rough timeline for August set reveals.

My hope is that more info will drop on 76266, as if that set is inspired by the Avengers Endgame final battle then hopefully we'd see a new big fig Thanos ideally with a removable helmet which was the main thing missing from his previous release.

I'd also hope we get surprised with another set related to NWH containing Lizard or perhaps simply a unique polybag or promotional set that will be used to encourage sales of Avengers Tower in November.

Oh and I'm still waiting on the Spider-man head that we should have alongside the Venom & Carnage heads along with more buildable figure villains as at the moment we only have Venom.

Edited by Scarilian

8 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I'd also hope we get surprised with another set related to NWH containing Lizard or perhaps simply a unique polybag or promotional set that will be used to encourage sales of Avengers Tower in November.

How likely is that? Is it typical for gwp's to go under the radar? Was it shang chi that was our last marvel gwp? How far in advance did we know about that? 

2 minutes ago, Lego_Minecraft_Goat said:

The Captain America bike set is Age of Ultron based.

Probably the same minifigures that we will find in the tower at the end of the year. how sad...

Ah damn the motorcycle set is AoU based thanks to @Falconfan1414

13 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Probably the same minifigures that we will find in the tower at the end of the year. how sad...

Maybe she will have arms printing. 

13 minuti fa, BusterNut31 ha detto:

Forse avrà la stampa delle armi.

This doesn't comfort me :-(

I know the worst option is the most realistic one, but deep down I was still hoping for Winter Soldier. Marvel 2023 continues to suck

"The minifigures are easily removed from the bikes to expand the play possibilities even further"

As opposite to every other lego bike where we can do the same?

4 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

"The minifigures are easily removed from the bikes to expand the play possibilities even further"

As opposite to every other lego bike where we can do the same?

The minifigures typically aren’t detachable from their bikes. I think you might have been getting defective Lego bikes for a while now.

Nat's torso and legs look good, but the lack of arm printing is a major L (especially for AoU Widow!). 

Cap and Wolverine buildable figures leaked. . . 😬

On 4/24/2023 at 12:43 PM, NXS7 said:

If Cap is AOU based, surely his figure, or at least his torso from the 2021 bike set could be reused

Called it

Wish I hadn't though, the WS suit is too long overdue. But instead of allocating the resources towards more Infinity Saga sets to cover the films we never got (Thor, First Avenger, Dark World, WS) we get that cursed looking Cap buildable

Despite my incredible dislike of the sets, Wolverine looks pretty cool. And his box shows its based on X-Men '97, which is neat

Cap looks... weird, but with Wolverine's cowl there had to be a better way, because that might be the ugliest build lego marvel has put out in years. Dude looks like a bull, and it honestly makes him feel like a totally different character, which despite their flaws I can't say about any of the other figures. Welp, for all those who wanted X-men '97 sets... there's your lot I suppose. Y'all got the Quantumania treatment, but at least most of those characters had appeared in other sets.

2 minutes ago, bricksandabear said:

Someone save us from this buidable fig hell

:-( 

I remember when the summer sets reveal was a happy time

1 minute ago, Legocentrico said:

:-( 

I remember when the summer sets reveal was a happy time

It will be... just not for Marvel...

HAHAHAHAHAH

RIP to all of us expecting a Winter Soldier set. RIP to us

The bike set is whatever. Sure. Fine. Fun way for kids to get Cap and Widow, and the bikes aren't as oversized as they could have been.

But wow, those constraction figures are horrifying. They are quite possibly the most cursed-looking figures since galidor. They don't even look lego.

Natasha looks great, I’m glad she got the leg printing she sorely needed, and the torso is also fantastic. Pity she doesn’t have arm printing but honestly  I’m just glad they didn’t reuse the Quinjet figure