Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

anyone else hoping that if black widow and captain america in the avengers tower are aou based that the ones in the small bike chase are winter soldier based because it would be just a waste if there the same 

44 minutes ago, SteelRiftGaming said:

chiunque altro spera che se la vedova nera e il capitano america nella torre dei vendicatori sono basati su quelli nel piccolo inseguimento in bicicletta sono basati sul soldato invernale perché sarebbe solo uno spreco se ci fosse lo stesso

we all want it.  and this, for lego, is a good reason not to do it :-)

Edited by Legocentrico

54 minutes ago, SteelRiftGaming said:

anyone else hoping that if black widow and captain america in the avengers tower are aou based that the ones in the small bike chase are winter soldier based because it would be just a waste if there the same 

If Cap is AOU based, surely his figure, or at least his torso from the 2021 bike set could be reused. Black Widow's WS outfit looks close enough to her Avengers suit (if Thor can be reused from Thor 1 to Avengers, I can see the same for her) so it might just be a repeat from the Quinjet

With the new Kraven movie, i hope we get a comics Kraven remake, even though the movie will be rated R…

Just a thought, do we think the Avengers tower will be able to have a space to dock the quinnjet? because that would be massive. 
like in AOU
Quinjet - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki Guide - IGN 

Hi,

I had a look a cmf list and there are a few strange choices, like Hawkeye (Clint) and Werewolf by night. Clint is already in a lot of sets and I would have rather seen Ms Marvel 😕 ( especially since her costume gets a downgrade for the new movie) and Werewolf by night I don't think anyone expected because he really isn't very kid friendly and is still relatively obscure.

23 hours ago, SteelRiftGaming said:

Honestly based on what I've read before that would make it more likely that they are Age of Ultron figures as then Lego could spread the budget by including then in both sets.

-J.T.i.m.G

2 ore fa, BatDeanj ha detto:

Solo un pensiero, pensiamo che la torre dei Vendicatori sarà in grado di avere uno spazio per attraccare il quinnjet? perché sarebbe enorme.
come in AOU

It could be medium scale, like Slave 1 from Cloud City

1 hour ago, Jason Todd is my God said:

I had a look a cmf list and there are a few strange choices, like Hawkeye (Clint) and Werewolf by night. Clint is already in a lot of sets

We haven't seen Clint in years :-(

Hi,

I had a look a cmf list and there are a few strange choices, like Hawkeye (Clint) and Werewolf by night. Clint is already in a lot of sets and I would have rather seen Ms Marvel 😕 ( especially since her costume gets a downgrade for the new movie) and Werewolf by night I don't think anyone expected because he really isn't very kid friendly and is still relatively obscure.

Honestly based on what I've read before that would make it more likely that they are Age of Ultron figures as then Lego could spread the budget by including then in both sets.

-J.T.i.m.G

Last time Hawkeye was in the set was 2020. That's 3 years without new minifig(Lego didn't even include him in this year's Quinjet where he would have been a great fit), plus he is the star of the show along with Kate, so it makes sense to include him. Ms Marvel will definitely be in The Marvels set later this year, so no need to worry.

Edited by benderisgreat

Clint is already in a lot of sets

*Laughs in pain*

MCU Hawkeye hasn't been seen since Endgame (2019), and that was just Han Solo with spikey hair in a Quantum suit. The last MCU suited Hawkeye was Civil War (2016). Meanwhile Black Widow is a yearly recurrence. MY BOY DEMANDS JUSTICE!!

Hi,

-J.T.i.m.G

Huh? How is hawkeye in a lot of sets? Honestly, i've never gotten him, he only appeared in 2 2012 avengers sets, 1 aou set, a quinjet, 1 civil war set, a lame one in a quinjet, and one in a horrible 2020 set, he's hasn't been that available, he's always kinda been in pretty expensive sets, with 2 of them being from 2012, a pretty bad one in aou in a 100+ set, a really good one in the civil war set i missed out on, a horrible one yet again in a 100$ quinjet, a horrible one again in a lame big transforming car in 2020, imo, he isn't that accessible and isn't featured in a dozens sets like the rest of the avengers, same goes for big fig hulk.

Edited by Goofster

5 hours ago, BatDeanj said:

Just a thought, do we think the Avengers tower will be able to have a space to dock the quinnjet? because that would be massive. 
like in AOU

5,261 pieces is a lot, but realistically that probably just means it'd be something like below. Even if the focus was primarily on Avengers Tower and not the below section, I don't think they could make a platform strong enough to hold the Quinjet while also still providing a satisfying Avengers Tower at that piece count. I also doubt it'd look good in terms of scale to have an attempted minifigure scale Quinjet on a tower that, while potentially having minifigure scale interior rooms, is going to be scaled down considerably from minifigure scale.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Scarilian

7 hours ago, Jason Todd is my God said:

Hi,

-J.T.i.m.G

but we already got an aou cap in the previous 4 plus bike set 

2 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

New image of the protagonists of DREAMZZZ from exabricklegogo on instagram.  There is a helmet that could be very Kang

That is just the Invincible Iron Man helmet piece. 

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

That is just the Invincible Iron Man helmet piece. 

it seemed to me a transparent visor… too bad

Since May is around the corner, could we finally expect CMF leaks or summer leaks? If so, around when?

27 minutes ago, Goofster said:

Since May is around the corner, could we finally expect CMF leaks or summer leaks? If so, around when?

I think that's a bit too early for the Marvel CMF, we already have a set list, but no pictures yet, so I'd say around beginning/middle of the month 

On 4/25/2023 at 10:17 AM, BatDeanj said:

like in AOU
Quinjet - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki Guide - IGN 

No way!  people are really overestimating the size this set can be. It would only space if the set comes with its own one a fair bit smaller than the Civil War one.

On 4/25/2023 at 4:55 PM, Scarilian said:

s-l1600.jpg

I have seen this set at a friend`s house and boy, this is the perfect Avengers Tower!
Huge building with many details for a low price, what`s not to love?
The new Lego Tower must be measured by it imo. ;-)

With Guardians review embargo lifting soon, here's to hoping that we eventually get more Lego products with Kraglin, Cosmo, and High Evolutionary...

18 hours ago, neithan said:

I have seen this set at a friend`s house and boy, this is the perfect Avengers Tower!
Huge building with many details for a low price, what`s not to love?
The new Lego Tower must be measured by it imo. ;-)

Accuracy is one thing not to love :p

Hi, 

I'm not going to quote them all, because a lot of people said it, but I guess it has been a little while since we got Clint, I suppose in my eyes the one I've got is good enough so he feels like a wasted slot, but that's just my bais. The problem here is that the slots become more valuable because there are less of them, a shame how Disney can get more than 12 but superheroes can't 😔. I at least hope our next DC series has more than 12!!!

-J.T.i.m.G

Hall of armours was revealed around the second of may last year. What sets could be revealed next week?

any ideas? Perhaps the infinity war wave?