Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

6 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Fake. The image is too blurry for a picture that seems to have been taken close to the Minifig, and with decent lighting. Additionally, the blue printing on the bottom of the torso aligns perfectly with the hips (no boarder that official figures have). 

Not to mention Lego doesnt use that shade of blue, right?

I'm starting to wonder about all the resources Lego are putting in to Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (TV Show, magazines, books, new moulds for the various forms of Z-Blob and Bunchu, new pieces, new colours for existing pieces, huge number of sets for wave 1, focus groups to make the theme as appealing as possible etc..)

Is that why other themes this year haven't got the amount of characters/new moulds etc that we would have expected (No Cosmo or High Evolutionary for GTG and Baby Rocket being a Friends mould for instance). Has Lego just been allocating more of their tooling budget etc to Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Is that the sort of correlation that can happen in toy production?

Baby Rocket makes me wonder if Friends animals in regular minifig sets will become more of a recurring thing? Like if Z-Blob is supposed to be a goofy transforming blob, will many of it's forms be recolours of Friends animals? 

It'd be cool if it got a dog form and they used Spencer from Hidden Side in green though.

6 minutes ago, Killian said:

Is that why other themes this year haven't got the amount of characters/new moulds etc that we would have expected (No Cosmo or High Evolutionary for GTG and Baby Rocket being a Friends mould for instance). Has Lego just been allocating more of their tooling budget etc to Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Highly doubtful. While budgets have been relocated between themes before (like the Harry Potter 2018 wave that took some of the Jurassic World 2018 budget of that year), the Big Bang themes always receive a huge budget of their own. Fir instance, Marvel still had a lot of new parts in 2021 despite the insane amount of new or recoloured pieces Vidiyo introduced :laugh:

Hey, new guy here, ive been looking at these marvel forums ever since august of 2022. Lets get to the point,

where exactly do you guys see these "leaks" that arent from reliable sources? Its from instagram right?

Edited by Goofster

10 hours ago, CowInADenBuilds said:

Where is this image? I'm assuming it was removed maybe?

I'm sorry, I cant think of a good joke to hint at the name, I'll just straight up tell you the @

Spooderfan_19 on Insta

1 hour ago, Goofster said:

where exactly do you guys see these "leaks" that arent from reliable sources? Its from instagram right?

Correct.

I don't think we can straight up say the name of the #, but you just have to put together Lego and Leaks, and you're pretty much set

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

I'm sorry, I cant think of a good joke to hint at the name, I'll just straight up tell you the @

Spooderfan_19 on Insta

Correct.

I don't think we can straight up say the name of the #, but you just have to put together Lego and Leaks, and you're pretty much set

We can #legoleaks or #legoleaks2023

4 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Ignore this please, ive edited this because its pointless, but i cant delete the post.

Edited by Goofster

I remind that it is forbidden to publish photos and direct links to photos.  I don't think an instagram hashtag is a problem..

Is it just me that feels like some licensed lego themes have changed? After 2017, DC and Marvel have had an odd shift.

What i mean is, for example Marvel and DC, we used to get more comic book type playsets with comic figures.

Nowadays it seems like they're just focused on the DCEU/DCU and MCU.

They've stated that they dont make DC sets anymore because there are "no" DC movies, which proves a point, but also when we get a movie, we dont get any sets, the only "comic" marvel sets we get are just mechs... at least the spiderman vehicules have fun new characters, but we barely get any spiderman waves anymore.

4 hours ago, Goofster said:

Is it just me that feels like some licensed lego themes have changed? After 2017, DC and Marvel have had an odd shift.

What i mean is, for example Marvel and DC, we used to get more comic book type playsets with comic figures.

Nowadays it seems like they're just focused on the DCEU/DCU and MCU.

Without having financial reports or anything to look on, I think it's purely monetary reasons. If a movie is going to go and make a billion dollars, there is going to be a huge chance that that movies toys are going to be purchased more than comic-based things. 

Personally, I really liked the comic-based things, but there isn't really anything for kids to really compare that to and make them want it outside of the named characters. They're more likely to say "I want this ship / fight scene from Avengers" vs "Anything Spider-Man that may have characters I've never seen before"

But outside of kids, I think the minifigs is truly the only draw for comic-based sets for adult / TFOLs (from my perspective/what I've seen posters say)

1 hour ago, TheJackBricks said:

but there isn't really anything for kids to really compare that to and make them want it outside of the named characters. They're more likely to say "I want this ship / fight scene from Avengers" vs "Anything Spider-Man that may have characters I've never seen before"

But outside of kids, I think the minifigs is truly the only draw for comic-based sets for adult / TFOLs (from my perspective/what I've seen posters say)

Sure, but skip 2 years of lego DC whilst they couldve made more comic sets like they did, now skipping black adam , shazam fury of the gods and aquaman? Not even a tie in? Plus on the marvel side we're getting 0 Across the spiderverse tie in like we got in 2018, cmon.

back in 2017 we had a good balance between movie and comic, we still get "comic" sets but its just mechs, what are kids gonna compare ghost rider too? A pretty old average movie they've most likely never seen? I just want more stuff like 76076, that 30€ ghost rider set couldve been a normal ghost rider bike with another good guy ghost rider teamed up with vs a bad guy.

Dont get me wrong i prefer comic suits over the modernized overdetailed messy MCU ones, but there are also a few exceptions where the MCU did it better, also a black adam vs justice society set would honestly be a really fun playset but would most likely not sell well because of the terrible reception of black adam and that these characters arent iconic so the kids who havent seen the movie would most likely not be interested.

Edited by Goofster

5 minuti fa, BrickBob Studpants ha detto:

Mi chiedo cosa sia successo a quelle "super fughe di notizie" domenica:scettico: Spero che impareremo presto cosa avrebbero dovuto essere quelli!

after the timer BC is gone.  maybe lego ninjas kidnapped him

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

the classic samurai sword was fine

Why are all your takes so dismissive in every thread I keep seeing you in? I'm surprised a more detailed similar blade hasn't already come from Ninjago, and I doubt the Marvel team would make a new mold, however they could definately use a more interesting part for a Ronin fig than a weapon most people already have. For one of the most glaring omissions from the Infinity Saga branding they could at least make it special, in this hypothetical. 

1 hour ago, empiresperish said:

Why are all your takes so dismissive in every thread I keep seeing you in? I'm surprised a more detailed similar blade hasn't already come from Ninjago, and I doubt the Marvel team would make a new mold, however they could definately use a more interesting part for a Ronin fig than a weapon most people already have. For one of the most glaring omissions from the Infinity Saga branding they could at least make it special, in this hypothetical. 

I didn't understand how you see me, but it seems like a bad thing.. sorry, I don't speak English and I use google for translations, so anything can happen with the translation…… in this case I just wanted to say that lego would use the classic piece if ever decides to make Ronin… obviously I speak for my opinion, this is understood… I don't see anything wrong with it, if I have offended someone unintentionally I apologize :-(

2 hours ago, empiresperish said:

Why are all your takes so dismissive in every thread I keep seeing you in?

I bet they didn't even like Morbius (2022)!

5 hours ago, Buckethead said:

That new dark saber piece would look good for Ronin.

I agree, the dark saber and Ronin's sword look similar, but they wouldn't go out of their way to re-use the piece but the most likely thing is them reusing the classic katana.

Anyway here are my 2 cents on the cmf.

hawkeye figures: hawkeye and kate

moonknight figures: moonknight and mr knight

ms marvel characters: ms marvel and red dagger

she hulk characters: she hulk and daredevil

What if...? Season 2: Kahhori, probably one from the gamora episode and 3 other random ones (most likely another captain carter).

Edited by Goofster

3 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I bet they didn't even like Morbius (2022)!

Good that you specified Morbius (2022), as opposed to 2 Morb 2 Bius (2024), Mighty Morbin Power Morbiusus (2026), or Morbius 4: The search for El Muerto (2028)

As a side note, not to minimod but let's just everybody calm down a bit.

46 minutes ago, Goofster said:

(most likely another captain carter).

Ok I know what I just said but I will personally firebomb the home of whichever lego exec does this. I swear, if we get a third captain carter in as many years...

20 minuti fa, Mandalorianknight ha detto:

Ok, so cosa ho appena detto, ma personalmente bombarderò la casa di qualsiasi dirigente lego lo faccia. Giuro, se avremo un terzo capitano carter in altrettanti anni...

Before kahori and hela, a new funko soda cap was leaked, but it doesn't look like it had the "what if" logo on it

22 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Ok I know what I just said but I will personally firebomb the home of whichever lego exec does this. I swear, if we get a third captain carter in as many years...

Spooky.

As much as it sucks to get repeat characters over new ones, if it boosts their gross profit, it's logical for them to do.

Also, is it just me, or does the new Captain Carter costume look like something not of this century?