Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Which theme is getting the worst Summer wave ever — Marvel or Star Wars?! Stay tuned to find out out!

Whoever wins, we lose :laugh_hard:

27 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Yavin is a highly anticipated playset and could contain a rewarding selection of minifigures. 

Off-topic, but what‘s rewarding about that? We‘ve already had generic pilots, the ceremony outfits, and Dodonna before :tongue: I‘d agree if Rogue One minifigs were included, but they aren‘t.

Marvel is still above SW for me, mostly thanks to the NWH set and the CMF series :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Marvel is still above SW for me, mostly thanks to the NWH set and the CMF series :thumbup:

Even if the CMF series just winds up being Venomized variants of Spider-Man characters? :tongue:

24 minuti fa, BrickBob Studpants ha detto:

Off-topic, ma cosa c'è di gratificante in questo? Abbiamo già avuto piloti generici, gli abiti della cerimonia e Dodonna prima:lingua: Sarei d'accordo se i minifig di Rogue One fossero inclusi, ma non lo sono.

La Marvel è ancora al di sopra di SW per me, soprattutto grazie al set NWH e alla serie CMF:pollice:

well, in the meantime, quantity is gratifying, and it seems to me that quantity is one of Marvel's big problems right now.  We don't know the subjects, so I can't speak, but I'm sure they will be able to make them desirable (it certainly wouldn't be the first SW set with edited characters but with a new and inviting look).  NWH and minifigures can change my perception, but the first is likely to be incomplete and the second are still a big unknown…

12 minuti fa, psqidexslizer ha detto:

Anche se la serie CMF finisce per essere varianti Venomizzate dei personaggi di Spider-Man?:lingua:

This is most likely :-D :-D :-D

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's like a huge, pathetic showdown :tongue:

Which theme is getting the worst Summer wave ever — Marvel or Star Wars?! Stay tuned to find out out!

And then there's DC, where getting virtually anything is already a huge win.

DC: "I don't have to win. We just both have to lose!"

Watch marvel include microfighters this wave.

5 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Off-topic, but what‘s rewarding about that? We‘ve already had generic pilots, the ceremony outfits, and Dodonna before :tongue: I‘d agree if Rogue One minifigs were included, but they aren‘t.

Look I get that you personally are only excited about minifigures we've literally never had before, but a lot of people are excited for figs that only appeared as a book character a decade ago, or new rebels like the honor guard, or new pilots.

For me NWH is ~ equal to yavin in terms of "holy sh*t they're actually making it", so they're pretty equal for me right now. Ironically, both have small sets that could be made better depending on the figs (if the cap and widow bikes are TWS or if the swamp speeder is 327th respectively)

That said, I'm eager to hear more fully what's coming for both superheroes themes. Marvel's doing rough overall this wave, but I think there's some real potential for DC just given that getting any system set is a win like @THELEGOBATMAN said.

26 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

[…] but a lot of people are excited for figs that only appeared as a book character a decade ago, or new rebels like the honor guard, or new pilots.

Fair point. I sometimes forget how hard it is to get older minifigs for reasonable prices nowadays :laugh: Thanks, “investors”. To the moon? More like up your *** :tongue:

26 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

For me NWH is ~ equal to yavin in terms of "holy sh*t they're actually making it", so they're pretty equal for me right now.

I feel the hype for a proper NWH set is a lot higher in general. Sure, people have been asking for a Yavin base for a long time, but that feels more like a “nice-to-have” thing to me, whereas a NWH spoiler set feels essential. To me, the Yavin base has nothing to offer that can be compared to getting all three live-action Spideys and their classic villains in one set!

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

13 hours ago, FoggyFate said:

It’ll be a few hours or so, I want to make sure I don’t mess anything up.

Any update? 👀

1 hour ago, Nylock said:

Any update? 👀

Oh yeah, you all might be glad you’ll save money with these summer waves 

11 minutes ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Uhhh What does that mean? haha

It means that we'll probably have a lot of desired sets in the late 2023 waves or a D2C for example. I'm still hoping for Avengers Tower given us getting the Avengers Quinjet remake.

13 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

It means that we'll probably have a lot of desired sets in the late 2023 waves or a D2C for example. I'm still hoping for Avengers Tower given us getting the Avengers Quinjet remake.

Or we'll save money because the wave is awful

@FoggyFate Any update on if/when you plan to relay info?

5 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Or we'll save money because the wave is awful

I'm up for a $500 Hulkbuster MK2 :tongue:

Edited by Scarilian

7 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

5,261 Pieces 

$524.99

*oh2*

This has to be avengers tower right? 

Edited by squiz18

28 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

5,261 Pieces 

$524.99

Hey no brother, this is not a real suggestion!  especially after we speculated A WHOLE YEAR for a set that turned out to be that hulkbuster :-D

28 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

5,261 Pieces 

$524.99

$525 Batmobile to fit the Batman Buildable figure. Just like how Iron Man was the first buildable character. So is Batman here. Can't wait :hmpf_bad:

1 minute ago, Legocentrico said:

Hey no brother, this is not a real suggestion!  especially after we speculated A WHOLE YEAR for a set that turned out to be that hulkbuster :-D

I can tell you its not a hulkbuster.

Just now, Ashnflash said:

$525 Batmobile to fit the Batman Buildable figure. Just like how Iron Man was the first buildable character. So is Batman here. Can't wait :hmpf_bad:

Dc has its own set, I will tell you soon.

36 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

5,261 Pieces 

$524.99

5 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

I can tell you its not a hulkbuster.

Intriguing. 

What are the odds Lego listened and actually made a giant modular Avengers Tower?

34 minutes ago, squiz18 said:

*oh2*

This has to be avengers tower right? 

No. It doesn't have to be. Could be a giant buildable Groot or Venom. :tongue:

Edited by psqidexslizer

Hopefully its a modular Avengers Tower and not another Hulkbuster based on the Infinity War version. :tongue:

@FoggyFate have you heard anything about what 76266 (the unknown $99 set) could be?