Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

43 minuti fa, BrickBob Studpants ha detto:

Lo "pensano" solo o può essere preso come conferma?!*oh2*

Il fraseggio è un po' ambiguo

I have read absolutely a confirmation!  it's still:

- Do you think the NWH Lego would include Andrew or that'll remain a comic con only piece

- If they wouldn't include him they wouldn't have waited one and a half years to release the sets, would they?

Edited by Legocentrico

I’m reading it as confirmation too, otherwise they wouldn’t bother responding if they weren’t aware sets are planned. Plus that ‘one and a half years’ comment affirms we’ll be seeing them this summer.

Most likely wishing for (far) too much here, but I really hope all three Spideys are decked out with arm printing, dual moulded legs, and alternate heads.

Edited by Kaijumeister

For the record:
"No Way Home sets coming, do you think?" - Question
"Yes. At least one, might be two" - Promobricks

"Do you think the NWH Lego will include Andrew or that'll remain a comic con only piece" - Question
"If they would'nt include him they would'nt have waited one and a half years to release the sets, would they? ;)" - Promobricks

The phrasing is complicated and it would definitely help if people can enquire to get confirmation from them, some seem are taking it as confirmation. I'm not entirely sure it is, but the winking teasing face has me intrigued.

I think August is the most viable time for a NWH set given the phrasing of waiting "one and a half years".

In terms of options for potential NWH sets we have:

• 76261: $99.99 (10+, 900 pcs) - August

• 76262: $199.99 (18+, 3128pcs)  - August

• 76263: ? (4+, 66 pcs) - August

• 76264: $24.99 (4+ 54 pieces) - August

• 76265: $34.99 (8+ 357 pieces) - August

• 76266: $99.99 - August

• 76246: - Unknown

• 76249: - Unknown

• 76252: - Unknown

Personally I could easily see a wave comprised of 76264, 76265 and 76266. I think it'd be unlikely that Lego would have a singular set featuring all three Spider-man, Goblin, Ock, Electro, Lizard and a brick-built Sandman so a wave makes more sense to me. A wave could also include supporting characters that we did not get in the previously 'NWH' sets such as Aunt May, Ned, etc... Chances are they'd do three sets as they could re-release the Iron Spider (Vs Doc Ock), Black Inside-out Suit (Vs Electro & Sandman) and the Final Battle Suit

Obviously, this is unless the The Incredible Spider-man Art set winds up being NWH inspired and includes figures :look:

3 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

Do you think the NWH Lego would include Andrew or that'll remain a comic con only piece

LEGO-Marvel-76210-Hulkbuster-40334-Avengers-Tower-Tony-Stark-minifigure-comparison-1024x576.jpg.webp

Would likely be a variation of that, keeping the Comic Con version as an exclusive but providing something similar. An example could be differences like the Avengers Tower Tony Stark Vs the Hulkbuster Tony Stark - both are effectively a similar concept of a partially suited-up Tony where his chest and arm are in the suit.

Edited by Scarilian

I mean, I would hope that a new Andrew Garfield Spider-Man has arm printing and dual molded legs, neither of which were present on the SDCC figure.

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Personally I could easily see a wave comprised of 76264, 76265 and 76266. I think it'd be unlikely that Lego would have a singular set featuring all three Spider-man, Goblin, Ock, Electro, Lizard and a brick-built Sandman so a wave makes more sense to me. A wave could also include supporting characters that we did not get in the previously 'NWH' sets such as Aunt May, Ned, etc... Chances are they'd do three sets as they could re-release the Iron Spider (Vs Doc Ock), Black Inside-out Suit (Vs Electro & Sandman) and the Final Battle Suit

You know, I suppose it isn’t impossible for them to do all the main figures in one set. Lego seems to have become less stingy lately with figures than they were say, 10 years ago, and although I don’t think that has entirely translated to the marvel theme yet, I think we’re getting there. Notice in particular how Lego was willing to include all 9 members of the fellowship in one (admittedly quite large) set, and how they seem to have definitely committed to including all characters relevant to a scene in the HP sets. Now, I would not stake money on this at all, but I think if we really only get one set, there’s a decent chance we get at least the 5 villains and the three Spider-Men.

Excited to see how many sets it’ll be :excited:

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Personally I could easily see a wave comprised of 76264, 76265 and 76266.

Three would be great, but I’d rather not have another 4+ set :tongue:

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Personally I could easily see a wave comprised of 76264, 76265 and 76266. 

The way the worded it makes me think 2 sets would be the most we'd get.

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Would likely be a variation of that, keeping the Comic Con version as an exclusive but providing something similar.

I'm no leaker but I can confirm the Andrew Garfield minifigure will have a different print than the 10 year old variant :grin:

4 ore fa, Scarilian ha detto:

Il fraseggio è complicato e aiuterebbe sicuramente se le persone possono chiedere di ottenere la conferma da loro, alcuni sembrano prenderla come conferma. Non sono del tutto sicuro che lo sia, ma la faccia stuzzicante mi ha incuriosito.

Penso che agosto sia il momento più praticabile per un set NWH data la frase di attesa "un anno e mezzo".

In termini di opzioni per potenziali set di NWH abbiamo:

• 76261: 99,99 dollari (10+, 900 pezzi) - agosto

• 76262: 199,99 dollari (18+, 3128 pezzi) - agosto

• 76263: ? (4+, 66 pezzi) - agosto

• 76264: 24,99 dollari (4+ 54 pezzi) - agosto

• 76265: 34,99 dollari (8+ 357 pezzi) - agosto

• 76266: 99,99 dollari - agosto

• 76246: - Sconosciuto

• 76249: - Sconosciuto

• 76252: - Sconosciuto

Personalmente ho potuto facilmente vedere un'onda composta da 76264, 76265 e 76266. Penso che sarebbe improbabile che Lego abbia un set singolare con tutti e tre Spider-man, Goblin, Ock, Electro, Lizard e un Sandman costruito in mattoni, quindi un'onda ha più senso per me. Un'ondata potrebbe anche includere personaggi di supporto che non abbiamo ottenuto nei set precedentemente "NWH" come Aunt May, Ned, ecc... È probabile che farebbero tre set perché potrebbero ripubblicare Iron Spider (Vs Doc Ock), Black Inside-out Suit (Vs Electro & Sandman) e Final Battle Suit

Ovviamente, questo a meno che il set The Incredible Spider-man Art finisca per essere ispirato a NWH e includa figure:guarda:

I might have doubts if it was an excerpt from an interview, where you answer all the questions.  In this case they chose the questions to answer and if there was nothing to say they would not have said anything.  IN my opinion :-) And just like they said in the Q&A, I don't think Lego waited a year and a half to give us an incomplete set for 50€, I expect a big set, or at least three small sets… I tried to ask a question more specific, and I probably wasn't the only one, but they probably keep the real info for a future leak

All they really need to do is a Bridge Battle set (with an updated Iron Spider, Doc Ock, and original suit Green Goblin), and a Statue of Liberty Battle set (with the three Spider-Men, modified suit Green Goblin, Electro, Lizard, a minifigure or brickbuilt Sandman, and maybe Ned, possibly repeats of MJ and Strange), and I'd be pretty satisfied with two sets.

Edited by spiderfan2000

49 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Tutto quello che devono davvero fare è un set Bridge Battle (con un Iron Spider aggiornato, Doc Ock e un abito originale Green Goblin), e un set di battaglia della Statua della Libertà (con i tre Spider-Men, il vestito modificato Green Goblin, Electro, Lizard, una minifigure o un Sandman costruito in mattoni, e forse Ned, possibilmente ripetizioni

I like.. yes, it can be managed with two sets

Edited by Legocentrico

Glad to know that No Way Home is still in the running. Still reckon they could do a good Liberty Parlance based off those Harry Potter giant figures for $200. I imagine it'll end up just being a part of the statue though, if anything. 

Seeing as they've already done a Sanctum set, I guess other options would be the bridge (as many have mentioned), the woods and the apartment fight. Nothing else screams sets off the top of my head. 

Promobricks saying that there’s some interesting Marvel sets this summer, along with “a return of some old bs that was gone for good”.

Any guesses what this means?

45 minutes ago, Chris10 said:

Promobricks saying that there’s some interesting Marvel sets this summer, along with “a return of some old bs that was gone for good”.

My guesses are Brickheadz or Mighty Micros

34 minutes ago, TheJackBricks said:

My guesses are Brickheadz or Mighty Micros

BrickHeadz aren’t “old” and none of the prices we know match either of those :tongue:

Maybe the return of a gimmick à la super-jumper?

1 hour ago, Chris10 said:

Ultrabuilds? Superjumpers 2.0? More pointless vehicles for Spider-Man? Comic Con exclusive figures? 

There's a lot of exciting possibilities.

1 hour ago, psqidexslizer said:

Ultrabuilds? Superjumpers 2.0? More pointless vehicles for Spider-Man? Comic Con exclusive figures? 

There's a lot of exciting possibilities.

I don't think they'd know about Comic Con stuff, but you could be onto something with the others. Spider-Man vehicles seem like a give, but do those really count as "old bs" when they never really left us? My bet is on new and "improved" superjumpers (which it will turn out can still actually break minifig legs).

48 minutes ago, Meadius said:

I don't think they'd know about Comic Con stuff, but you could be onto something with the others. Spider-Man vehicles seem like a give, but do those really count as "old bs" when they never really left us? My bet is on new and "improved" superjumpers (which it will turn out can still actually break minifig legs).

It'd be pretty hilarious if Lego spent the last 8 years fixing the design flaw of a universally hated feature, but then it still didn't work.

Nice to hear NWH sets are on the way. Now if we can only get some confirmation on whether the X-Men are coming or not this summer.

There's a rumour about a 200€ No Way Home set on Instagram, apparently coming from someone who attended the Nuremberg Toy Fair.

You know, after the recent events (the big leak, and random Instagram accounts suddenly giving us true information) there could be something to it :tongue:

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

BrickHeadz aren’t “old” and none of the prices we know match either of those :tongue:

Maybe the return of a gimmick à la super-jumper?

Oh my god it's totally going to be this

Does “bs” mean bull***t?  sorry, I don't speak English and it's difficult to translate acronyms and abbreviations… so it's something negative.  no good :-/ the good news is that Promo is bundling the information, so a review is near!  I read about No Way Home on Instagram, I always thought a big statue was perfect for a set… the minifigure selection worries me though: no lizard and sandman?  Really??

4 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Does “bs” mean bull***t?  sorry, I don't speak English and it's difficult to translate acronyms and abbreviations… so it's something negative.  no good :-/ the good news is that Promo is bundling the information, so a review is near!  I read about No Way Home on Instagram, I always thought a big statue was perfect for a set… the minifigure selection worries me though: no lizard and sandman?  Really??

If a No Way Home set shows up and its just Doc Ock and Goblin again I'll die 🤣

Honestly any hype I had for these sets is long gone. I'm kinda dragged that Promobricks mentioned it because it means another 3 pages of NWH speculation 😅

Edited by bricksandabear

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There's a rumour about a 200€ No Way Home set on Instagram, apparently coming from someone who attended the Nuremberg Toy Fair.

You know, after the recent events (the big leak, and random Instagram accounts suddenly giving us true information) there could be something to it :tongue:

Whether real or not, it sounds like a cool set! The Statue of Liberty would be a great display piece for non fans as well.

4 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Yes on bs.
Absolutely agree on Sandman and Lizard…Sandman was one of my favorite villains.