Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, Nerdynews said:

Everybody... except a few. Oh the ones yall were saying were stupid for believing it. Thats not everyone. Once again you are just taking a few people who want to control this sub and saying they are the majority when they are not. It was mostly @thelegobatman just calling everyone dumb for even reading the leaks

Mr. I can never be wrong

Okay, now you're just making stuff up, and it's kinda pathetic :tongue:

I haven't name-called anyone because of those rumours, so how about you stop with this nonsense. As a matter of fact, no one called you stupid, dumb, or anything like that.

All I've said is that those rumours were fake. Was I wrong? Yes, it actually seems so now.

Was it unreasonable of me to assume so? No, people like that pop-up regularly on this forum (just a few months back a lot of people got fooled, thinking Zelda would be a new theme).

So yes, @JeanGreyForever provided us the biggest amount of information we might've ever seen, in a way we've never heard of. But why are you expecting anyone who didn't believe it to apologise? You sound pretty insecure.

I'm gonna go with a meh honestly.

The build doesn't look good imo. Plain and boring, and it looks like just the façade. The fence as a separate build looks pretty bad too.

The minifigures will definitely be what steals the cake.

Eww, Mystique is based on the movies. That's a shame.

Who is the other character on the fence?

This set is a hard pass anyways. 10 years ago I would've been crazy about it, but the build is just pretty boring and I'm just not that into superheroes anymore.

Edited by Alegrispa

Remember that it's just a preliminary image — this means that the minifigrues aren't going to look like this.

Minifigures they use in those types of images are placeholders. The build is more set in place, but they can modify it if they want to do so.

9 minutes ago, Alegrispa said:

Eww, Mystique is based on the movies. That's a shame.

Who is the other character on the fence?

This set is a hard pass anyways. 10 years ago I would've been crazy about it, but the build is just pretty boring and I'm just not that into superheroes anymore.

Other character is Sabretooth

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Remember that it's just a preliminary image — this means that the minifigrues aren't going to look like this.

Minifigures they use in those types of images are placeholders. The build is more set in place, but they can modify it if they want to do so.

I'm aware, but they chose to include a full blue figure, so that's likely the direction they're going in. But yeah, they could still go in a different direction.

And come to think of it, isn't she basically naked? That doesn't seem like something that'd pass, but idk.

After seeing some of the Disney pics, I'm now feeling more like this is a high level troll. The massive number of figs in these sets is suspect, as are some of the builds (Maleficent). I see a lot of techniques I really wouldn't expect in an official set.

All of that acknowledging 'yes, these could be survey/demo/subject to change images,' but if they were created by lego designers, something like that massive Rivendell build isn't going to be scrapped and redone. Look at the number of pieces alone that are in the 'ground' on Rivendell.

I'd be happy to be wrong, because the idea of non-minidoll Disney sets sounds amazing, but really I could create all of these in Studio and pick a random person at Eurobricks and send them a survey.

53 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Okay, now you're just making stuff up, and it's kinda pathetic :tongue:

I haven't name-called anyone because of those rumours, so how about you stop with this nonsense. As a matter of fact, no one called you stupid, dumb, or anything like that.

All I've said is that those rumours were fake. Was I wrong? Yes, it actually seems so now.

Was it unreasonable of me to assume so? No, people like that pop-up regularly on this forum (just a few months back a lot of people got fooled, thinking Zelda would be a new theme).

So yes, @JeanGreyForever provided us the biggest amount of information we might've ever seen, in a way we've never heard of. But why are you expecting anyone who didn't believe it to apologise? You sound pretty insecure.

Because you deny everything and tell people to stop talking about it and then when it’s true you just forgot that you tried to stop everyone from believing it. Rinse and repeat. This isn’t the first one you have done this. And saying “calling someone dumb” doesn’t mean you literally said “you are dumb”. Don’t take things so literal.

That X-Mansion set has to be fake, the front of it is so flat. It looks like it belongs as a Lego city bank or something. If it is somehow real hopefully the interior is something. I also can't see how that is somehow 3000 pieces like the rumor. Also when has there been a set image with all of the figures just standing in front of the set?

Edited by Darkrattyop

13 minutes ago, bricksandabear said:

After seeing some of the Disney pics, I'm now feeling more like this is a high level troll.

If this is the work of a troll, they need to be hired by TLG this instant. Those are some of the best-looking sets I‘ve seen in my life *oh2*

40 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Promobricks' opinion on these images is that some of the sets are definitely just prototypes and probably won't be realized. I agree and kind of hope that's the case with the X-Mansion. While I'd love to get the minifigs, I don't care for the design. I hope this was an earlier design before their Daily Bugle and Sanctum Santorum modulars and they decide to go in that direction with the X-Mansion.

Just saw the picture of the X-Mansion myself, and... I dunno, it looks okay to me. 
The build captures the atmosphere quite nicely, if you ask me. Hopefully there will be an interior, of course, but still.
I'd mainly be buying this for the minifigures, anyway :innocent:

And yes, I realize there's still absolutely no guarantee the set will be released.

Regards,
Mitch

1 minute ago, CF Mitch said:

Just saw the picture of the X-Mansion myself, and... I dunno, it looks okay to me. 
The build captures the atmosphere quite nicely, if you ask me. Hopefully there will be an interior, of course, but still.
I'd mainly be buying this for the minifigures, anyway :innocent:

And yes, I realize there's still absolutely no guarantee the set will be released.

Regards,
Mitch

where are you looking? I can't find it under the lego leak tag

Have you tried 'legoleakS'? Scroll down a bit, and you should find it. 
It might not be immediately recognizable as the X-Mansion, though, but keep on the lookout for pictures with watermarks :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

1 hour ago, Chris10 said:

The X-Mansion leak doesn’t look great at all. 

Its a “meh” set for sure. Reminds me the Lockwood Manor from Jurrasic World theme… easy pass for me. 

4 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Have you tried 'legoleakS'? Scroll down a bit, and you should find it. 
It might not be immediately recognizable as the X-Mansion, though, but keep on the lookout for pictures with watermarks :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

found it, it isn't as grand as I'd want it to be but I know it'll sell like hotcakes. This has been highly wanted for years now