Tree Decorating in Historica

Around the time of the Winter Solstice, many in Historica's cooler regions will decorate pine and fir trees with a star and various ornaments. Ayra and Kars (wearing a scarf knitted by Ayra's mother) plan to continue that tradition, with Ayra rearing up to top the tree with a star. No ladders needed - only balance (something Ayra is struggling with).

Meanwhile, Gerard is savoring his mulled wine, and Cobold is trying his hand at a snowman, all while a rabbit bounds outs of the snow!

What a year this was - I slapped this MOC together for Christmas. I know its a day late, but there are people around the world (including my relatives in Austria) who are celebrating St. Stephen's Day (Stephanitag) or Boxing Day. So it's technically not late! 

None of the characters had any major changes, except for Ayra. I really like how her winter attire turned out, especially with the fur collar and leg bindings. 

Ayra (Winter Attire)

This has been a great year. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and I look forward to seeing what the New Year brings!

Edited by socalbricks

Great little build, I love the way the green hoodie works over Ayra's cape!

nice figs! the centaur is pretty cool. you have some very creative part usages here. that crazy mask is somehow scary but works well. and the castle-snowman is funny!

Excellent ideas, and very nice figs! Ayra's winter outfit looks great...and Kars' scarf is perfect. 

@W Navarre Thank you! I'm really happy with how she turned out! :grin:

@Kai NRG Thank you so much! Both of them are really cool pieces (especially the fur collar - I would get more if they weren't so expensive)!

@Simon_S Thank you! I've been wanting to use that CMF figure in a MOC for a while now!

@Aurore Thank you! I'm glad you like the winter outfit (centaurs have to keep warm too)! I thought the contrast between the rugged Kars and a brightly-colored scarf would be funny!

Very cute little scene!  Your centaur is great, and dressed nicely too. The parts are used well, and though somewhat rasterized on small scale, convey what you're after without question.  The guy building the snowman is my favorite part, and I really like the motion implied with the rabbit! Nice work!