ParmBrick

GBW HC - ParmBrick - E4 - Aftermath

The PSIC detachment present at Burke Atoll, led by Plighia, receives on their radar the trace of an aircraft without a transponder, but suddenly the trace disappears over the central region of the island, a passenger plane contacts the control tower of the Burke Atoll Regional Airport to report a crash. PSIC had received a possible alert, by BoN, in the hours before the crash of a possible suspected embargo-violating aircraft, which appeared to be carrying a very particular cargo, intelligence is confident that the plane is carrying contraband, if not outright, nuclear information, or fissile material, directed at some non-aligned nation. It won't be long before Tosul finds and recovers the cargo, so a mission is hastily, and in the strictest confidence, to recover the cargo before Tosul herself and thwart the PSIC and BoN's efforts to thwart the growing smuggling in the region.

52580472438_4172bbe5cf_c.jpg

52579483932_3580716e36_c.jpg

52579948106_af04056261_c.jpg

52579948136_ce962262dc_c.jpg

52579483962_46f83963c6_c.jpg

52580472493_d98b0b1afa_c.jpg

52580472508_4f6c2ea7c2_c.jpg

Certainly not a bad build. The crashed plane is extremly detailed, but I had to read this multiple times to understand it fully, because I didn't always know who was talking to who. Maybe instead of speech bubbles freely floating in the air, do the thing that comics do and have the bubble come from someone. Also maybe for things spoken over radiao, a jagged outline to the bubbles, in order to distinguish it further. Overall, great build.

20 minutes ago, Mirror1810 said:

Certainly not a bad build. The crashed plane is extremly detailed, but I had to read this multiple times to understand it fully, because I didn't always know who was talking to who. Maybe instead of speech bubbles freely floating in the air, do the thing that comics do and have the bubble come from someone. Also maybe for things spoken over radiao, a jagged outline to the bubbles, in order to distinguish it further. Overall, great build.

Yeah, you're right on this, I edit the photos with microsoft paint, as I don't know how to use Photoshop, and paint don't have a function to make a perfect comic scene as I want it, do you know some free programs to do it, offline and online? Btw, I appreciated the feedback on both sides. Hope to see your creation for this contest!

Great detail work on the scene. Your attention to the scenery and details on the aircraft remains are top notch. Might want to edit a work or two. I like $^@& or something similar. I only have Paint as well, so I write my text out in the post.

2 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Great detail work on the scene. Your attention to the scenery and details on the aircraft remains are top notch. Might want to edit a work or two. I like $^@& or something similar. I only have Paint as well, so I write my text out in the post.

Thank you very much, appreciated! That's a possibility of dialogue out of images, I'll see a solution for my next creations, I'm going to study what internet provide for my necessites :pir-thumb:

5 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Yeah, you're right on this, I edit the photos with microsoft paint, as I don't know how to use Photoshop, and paint don't have a function to make a perfect comic scene as I want it, do you know some free programs to do it, offline and online? Btw, I appreciated the feedback on both sides. Hope to see your creation for this contest!

I don't know any softwares from the top of my head right now, but there's a way to do it in paint too. Download a .png of an empty speech bubble (Make sure its a real png and doesn't have the squares in the background) and insert it into the image. Also I'll probably pass on this build. Its Christmas, I've got family over and don't really have time. I'm just happy that a conflict is finally popping up and I'll be happy do some builds once the stress is over.

Very nice build, the trees and landscape are fantastic. The vehicles and figures are also well detailed, they really bring this build together. Always enjoy seeing your builds mate!

18 hours ago, Mirror1810 said:

I don't know any softwares from the top of my head right now, but there's a way to do it in paint too. Download a .png of an empty speech bubble (Make sure its a real png and doesn't have the squares in the background) and insert it into the image. Also I'll probably pass on this build. Its Christmas, I've got family over and don't really have time. I'm just happy that a conflict is finally popping up and I'll be happy do some builds once the stress is over.

I'll take a look for sure!

15 hours ago, Scorcher43 said:

Very nice build, the trees and landscape are fantastic. The vehicles and figures are also well detailed, they really bring this build together. Always enjoy seeing your builds mate!

Thank you very much, very kindly!