Wolf_King

[LEGO IDEAS] Island Of The Imperial Soldiers

On 1/25/2023 at 3:08 PM, Marooned Marin said:

@Wolf_King your wonderful LEGO Ideas project was blogged.png on the Classic-Pirates.com :pir-huzzah2:

I am very sorry for the late reply @Marooned Marin, I haven't checked the forum for a while and I just noticed that my project has been blogged. I can't thank you enough for this very well written blog, I really enjoyed it. Let's hope that this becomes a real set now and our community gains another official pirate set :pir-huzzah2: 

On 1/25/2023 at 5:16 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

I always thought there are enough people on ideas :laugh: but i finaly signed up so i can support ideas like this :thumbup:

On 1/26/2023 at 3:40 AM, A_Forest_of_Lego said:

I love your project! I'm already supporting you on Lego Ideas! Hoping you get to 10000 votes!

Thank you very much to both of you and I am also supporting you on Ideas @A_Forest_of_Lego :pir-triumph:

On 12/27/2022 at 6:15 AM, Viper Knight said:

Looks like a happy build. I like the sail for the ship, I've never seen a made sail just only the felt types. I also enjoyed your Crabs.

Sorry for the very late reply and thank you very much. Brick sails have become popular lately. Cloth sails are nice but even if you keep them very well they loose their shape after some time. 

2 hours ago, Wolf_King said:

I am very sorry for the late reply @Marooned Marin, I haven't checked the forum for a while and I just noticed that my project has been blogged. I can't thank you enough for this very well written blog, I really enjoyed it. Let's hope that this becomes a real set now and our community gains another official pirate set :pir-huzzah2: 

WHAT!!! You don't follow any of the Classic Pirates social media to keep up-to-date on the blog?

Just kidding! :pir-grin:

You can actually get Email notifications for new by posts in this topic by clicking the Follow button at the top:

image.png

15 hours ago, Wolf_King said:

I can't thank you enough for this very well written blog, I really enjoyed it.

Glad to hear you liked it, and I hope this will push things forward the next 5K milestone! Don't forget us (Classic-Pirates) during the mandatory 10K interview  :pir-huzzah2:

18 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

WHAT!!! You don't follow any of the Classic Pirates social media to keep up-to-date on the blog?

Just kidding! :pir-grin:

You can actually get Email notifications for new by posts in this topic by clicking the Follow button at the top:

image.png

I didn't notice that until now but I am following the topic now, sorry again for the late reply :pir-grin:

4 hours ago, Marooned Marin said:

Glad to hear you liked it, and I hope this will push things forward the next 5K milestone! Don't forget us (Classic-Pirates) during the mandatory 10K interview  :pir-huzzah2:

Don't worry I never forget classic-pirates, especially if 10K ever happens. I will also share the raft update here soon :pir-laugh: 

New raft update is ready and I wanted to share it in here first even before the official site :pir-sweet:

It has wider sail, eagle's nest, mast riggings, some utensils, more barrels and more base area now. I think it looks better than my old rushed model. I also don't want to go too crazy with details because I am getting closer to 3K piece limit and I must leave some room for the upcoming updates. I hope you like it :pir-huzzah2:

52679228971_807d20599e_c.jpg

52678718312_9a76a41336_c.jpg

52679228911_9203f931fd_c.jpg