Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR-WTC FB] Supply issues

It was a cool afternoon, Colonel Archibald Galloway was inspecting one of the WTC camps that had been set up near Seawatch.

lgf1KT5.jpg

"Easy lad. I see things are going along as planned. If it wasn't for the aftermath of the Red Angel sinking, I would even have made it to that first meeting of the other bigwig redshirts."

"Sir, it is an honour to serve with you. After what you have done to those lunatic Oleandoodlers at Fatu Hiva... good times. Regarding the Red Angel, there might be an issue. Rumour among the troops has it that almost our entire supply of canned horsemeat was on there. Sir, is this true?"

iHlexNo.jpg

"See, officially I can neither confirm nor deny this, but... you better honour what you have left of your stock over there. Despite how this may turn out: I wish to remind you all of the strict order to not touch any horses of the Crowns forces!"

"Sir... yes, sir. I guess our allies in blue and green are fair game?"

"Again, I can neither confirm nor deny. I would certainly put a blind eye to any... accidents. And you better keep me a can of 'Roasted Horsebelly In Rum Sauce' if you know what's best for your career!"

"Sir? Yes. Sir!"

Mlp2tGO.jpg

================================================================

Nothing special really, just a small vignette to introduce the commanding officer of the WTC for the Seawatch campaign - that is until the Count joins the fray. If and when that might happen? We will have to wait and see...

Some more pictures of the whole build:

Spoiler

NbpkazH.jpg

dA0X3al.jpg

Y6AYIrk.jpg

Thanks for watching, and I hope we all have some good times with this storyline! Well, maybe not the horses... :pir-grin:

Edited by Darnok

If the WTC don't want to end up with a horse's head in their sheets, they'd better steer clear of the Sisters of Artemis. They've still got a grudge over Fatu Hiva. 

7 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

If the WTC don't want to end up with a horse's head in their sheets, they'd better steer clear of the Sisters of Artemis. They've still got a grudge over Fatu Hiva. 

I am not entirely sure if this is a threat... or a generous offer! :pir_laugh2:

3 hours ago, Darnok said:

I am not entirely sure if this is a threat... or a generous offer! :pir_laugh2:

😂🤣😂 great stuff! Too funny. I picked up on the horse meat scheme a while ago. Probably my favorite business venture in all of BoBS.

I thought it would make a fun MoC if some unscrupulous Oleonese quartermaster purchased a literal ton of the stuff and foisted it upon the bluecoat troopers who can't read Corrie. Provided more customers is fine with the WTC, I was gonna make said moc soonly.

Funny build. I'm curious what the WTC is doing in the Seawatch campaign.

5 hours ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

I thought it would make a fun MoC if some unscrupulous Oleonese quartermaster purchased a literal ton of the stuff and foisted it upon the bluecoat troopers who can't read Corrie. Provided more customers is fine with the WTC, I was gonna make said moc soonly.

Sounds like a great idea to me!

Also: if at a later point some WTC troops got wind of this, things could get... interesting. :pir-grin:

Nice build, and great little story to go along with it. The tent came together pretty well, and it's a very tidy, well put together scene. The story made me crack up, and I hope to get some builds over there soon. 

On 12/7/2022 at 5:34 AM, Ross Fisher said:

Breakfast in Bed! 

Lovely little vignette and fun story! I've come to enjoy the shenanigans of the WTC, so while I am not IC happy with you guys at any rate, OOC, certainly happy to have you onboard! :pir-grin: