Hello everyone,

After over 150 hours of work spread over the past year I can finally present you my finished Zenvo TSR-S MOC.

It's built at a scale of 1:15 and consists of about 1460 pieces. The wheel covers are 3D-printed.

The TSR-S features opening doors, a removable engine cover and a tilting wing. That wing features a small mechanism inside which allows the strings "actuators" to stay tensioned on all positions.

It's by far the most detailled and intricate model I've ever designed, and I'm really happy with how all of the shaping turned out.

Let me know your thought on it!

1280x1280.png1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.png1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg800x800.png1280x1280.jpg800x800.png1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.jpg1280x1280.png

Wow :wub_drool:

That is just gorgeous. Instantly recognizable! Very, very well sculpted.

And buildable in multiple colours is the cherry on the top!

This is Firas Abu-Jaber level I recon...

1 minute ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

Wow :wub_drool:

That is just gorgeous. Instantly recognizable! Very, very well sculpted.

And buildable in multiple colours is the cherry on the top!

This is Firas Abu-Jaber level I recon...

Thank you!

It's 100% buildable using LEGO® in red, the other 2 variants require <10 non-LEGO parts, but it got close enough. ;)

Firas' builds tend to be a little more stable and legal, while this builds legality is up for debate at some places. I'm happy with the result, and no part is under much stress. :) 

Extremely well executed, great to see it in real bricks as well. Of all things though what I really like is the seats, great use of crow bars.

Truly recognizable!

i wonder what "Featured" star means in the topic Header?

42 minutes ago, Aleh said:

i wonder what "Featured" star means in the topic Header?

That the topic is frontpaged.

I don't know the actual car, but this would be worth having on a shelf! I like the red one the most. Fantastic job! Congratulations!

7 hours ago, Technic tango said:

is there a rebrickable post where one may download/buy instructions for this? This is an amazing model!

There is! I'm not sure if it's allowed to share here, so delete if not, but there you go:
It's available both on Rebrickable and my own Website, where it's a little cheaper. :)

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-131257/Pingubricks/zenvo-tsr-s/#details

https://www.pingubricks.com/instructions/p/zenvo-tsrs

Sometimes I forget it is no longer only technic forum :) But I in case of the model itself, it is indeed beautiful shelf model.