Ngoc Nguyen

42149 Monster Jam Dragon & 42150 Monster Jam Mutt Dalmatian

5 hours ago, Rotmistrz said:

That's good, unfortunately Lego doesn't like the normal green color, there are only two green sets from modern Technic: 42008, 42136. Not too much.

24 Hours Race Car (42039) also had some green parts.
What I miss about the Monster Trucks are gears - at least two would be nice. if this stuff had at least one tiny little technic function (I don't know e.g. wagging the tail or opening a door or the mouth a bit) then they would be perfect and inspiring to kids. I mean in the end it's still technic. Just my opinion. :angel_sing:

Just noticed the 5L beam is back in green which means it is no longer exclusive to the Mack Anthem. I count 4 7L flip flop beams and two of the 4x7 bent beams in green along with the two types of new panels. Cool!

5 hours ago, pow said:

24 Hours Race Car (42039) also had some green parts.
What I miss about the Monster Trucks are gears - at least two would be nice. if this stuff had at least one tiny little technic function (I don't know e.g. wagging the tail or opening a door or the mouth a bit) then they would be perfect and inspiring to kids. I mean in the end it's still technic. Just my opinion. :angel_sing:

42039 (and 42129, just a few parts) was in Bright Green color, that is lighter than regular Green.

13 hours ago, pow said:

@Void_S you're kidding?! :roflmao:

Why Lego, why? ;)

I wish.. Do know the story about 500 shades of blue?  Blue, Dark Blue, Dark Azure, Medium Blue, Ligh Azure - they all are only in Technic, while City/Creator has even more "blue" shades...

On 12/4/2022 at 2:35 PM, Void_S said:

I wish.. Do know the story about 500 shades of blue?  Blue, Dark Blue, Dark Azure, Medium Blue, Ligh Azure - they all are only in Technic, while City/Creator has even more "blue" shades...

Bricklink colour guide lists almost 20 different blues, just for the normal colours. And then there's transparent, chrome, satin, glitter and modulex colours...

3 hours ago, howitzer said:

Bricklink colour guide lists almost 20 different blues, just for the normal colours. And then there's transparent, chrome, satin, glitter and modulex colours...

And even bricklinks color list is incomplete as is ldraw/studio.

Edited by SNIPE

Holy Bimbam! *huh*

BTW: https://rebrickable.com/colors/ has a list to. ...as I have just learned.

Dont forget the liftarm blue, pin blue, panel blue.......

Flip flop beam 7L in green could mean that we could expect some John Deere forestry or agriculture vehicle?

Of course it can always be part of structure hidden inside chassis.

(unfortunately) I have feeling that Dalmatian Mutt will have "ordinary" pieces only

The orange rims just don't look right on Dragon. The actual truck only used them early on before they were changed to silver, so the set should have used metallic rims. The stickers also look wrong - the green parts should be dark green.

Edited by Maaboo35

18 hours ago, 1gor said:

Flip flop beam 7L in green could mean that we could expect some John Deere forestry or agriculture vehicle?

Of course it can always be part of structure hidden inside chassis.

(unfortunately) I have feeling that Dalmatian Mutt will have "ordinary" pieces only

Red wheel

250x250p.jpg?1658435467.0597453

is don't come after 2018 and never appear in technic. I think this is rare enough.

And 3x5x2 panel extension

250x250p.jpg?1658355290.62633

in white,

6553 connector in white

250x250p.jpg?1658358916.1670246

is also not come after 2003. 

12 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

Red wheel

is don't come after 2018 and never appear in technic. I think this is rare enough.

And 3x5x2 panel extension

in white,

6553 connector in white

is also not come after 2003. 

IMHO those are ordinary (already seen) parts... somehow i had a hope for black flip flop 7 studs long beam in Dalmatian Mutt